SO-CAL Dirt!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/13/2009 11:24 AM

anyone know where all thies places are that ppl are talking about? i wanna go and respect them but i can even find them. like hidden, sheep, blue bench, anything in so cal let me know i'll work to play i dont mind! hit me up. or even call me 909-228-0076. i'm down when not at work.

|

I hit my head alot but not to dizzy to ship 1st.

8/13/2009 11:37 PM

sheep is near the beach i believe its in newport not positive though

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

8/14/2009 10:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/14/2009 10:33 AM

Sheep Hills is in Talbert Park/Wetlands in Costa Mesa. And Goat Trails is on the other side of Victoria St in Fairview Park. Both off of Brookhurst and Hamilton Ave/Victoria St, but on the other side of the bridge. And Hidden Valley is in Huntington Beach behind the Albertson's on Beach Blvd and Utica Ave. It's technically called Bartlett Park, but no one calls it that except Google maps. Haha

|

8/14/2009 10:39 AM

cool guys thanks! probly going tomorrow. anyone wanna go?

|

8/14/2009 10:43 AM

Unfortunatly I live like 100 miles away and have no gas money and have to work all day tomorrow. Probably not even gonna make it to the jam sesh down here either. I hate my job, rather quit just to ride all day like I used to. Hahaha

|

8/19/2009 2:10 AM

-Havok- wrote:

Sheep Hills is in Talbert Park/Wetlands in Costa Mesa. And Goat Trails is on the other side of Victoria St in Fairview Park. Both off of Brookhurst and Hamilton Ave/Victoria St, but on the other side of the bridge. And Hidden Valley is in Huntington Beach behind the Albertson's on Beach Blvd and Utica Ave. It's technically called Bartlett Park, but no one calls it that except Google maps. Haha

Theres no more Hidden Valley..

and I'm pretty sure Sheep is in Huntington

|

<insert signature here>

3/28/2010 3:13 AM

@Kyio You know what no one ride with that punk. I PM him and Told him I know some well alot of secret spots. I would even drive him there. All he had to do was help my sons out a bit. They can't seem to get there no hander down. Like the positioning when you lean over the bars. He lives right by me blew me off and was crass about it. Then sits here and cries about "Where do I go ride?" Where are all the good spots? Maybe if you wern't such a punk you'd find out!

|

Make everyday a "Sunday"

4/10/2010 3:29 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/10/2010 3:41 AM

Grat wrote:

@Kyio You know what no one ride with that punk. I PM him and Told him I know some well alot of secret spots. I would even drive him there. All he had to do was help my sons out a bit. They can't seem to get there no hander down. Like the positioning when you lean over the bars. He lives right by me blew me off and was crass about it. Then sits here and cries about "Where do I go ride?" Where are all the good spots? Maybe if you wern't such a punk you'd find out!

wow who are you and why come trash me i havent road for months and pm me idk who you are or even get in a car with you. your sons i would be glad to teach them if i knew them or even if i could pull one off my self without getting my seat in my ass hole. i would teach so they dont get hurt so be a dad or mom and find someone that can help them and some one you know! dang i may live in chino and you close but it dont mean i'v ever talked to you in any way or know who you are.

|

4/11/2010 2:49 AM

Grat wrote:

what type of parent gets on a childs website to talk about someone?

step it up its 2010

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

4/12/2010 1:30 AM

thank you 2funny4u

|

4/14/2010 7:50 PM

We have some jumps here In camarillo nothing to major. But we could always use a hand.

|

4/20/2010 9:32 AM

Grat wrote:

shut up you fuckin pedo

|

crystal meth

4/22/2010 11:29 PM

sheep is in fountan valley/costa mesa

|

Refs: spikez5

4/28/2010 11:11 AM

Kylekyle wrote:

We have some jumps here In camarillo nothing to major. But we could always use a hand.

Hey man, hit me up! I'm down.
taylor.calmus@hotmail.com

|

5/1/2010 11:15 AM

Kylekyle wrote:

i'd be down to help and i know my friend would be too

|

5/1/2010 11:16 AM

iridebmx2 wrote:

sheep is in fountan valley/costa mesa

IS IT i thougt i found it on maps but i never went

|

5/13/2010 6:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 2:28 AM

Click here for a map that shows where sheep hills is, it i the green bike icon. It is in costa mesa

|

6/4/2010 1:55 AM

blue bench is in temecula.

|

My bicycle.
Member of the week 08/16/10 - 08/22/10

7/26/2010 8:07 AM

so i need a little help...my fit dak was stolen and i finally got a replacement bike for the time being and wanna hit some trails, I have been trying to find the cuyamaca trails in el cajon, i know they are near the college but i have had no luck finding them...anyone wanna help out...i heard they were torn down though

|

7/26/2010 8:07 AM

so i need a little help...my fit dak was stolen and i finally got a replacement bike for the time being and wanna hit some trails, I have been trying to find the cuyamaca trails in el cajon, i know they are near the college but i have had no luck finding them...anyone wanna help out...i heard they were torn down though

|

8/1/2010 4:59 PM

whats goin on everyone...i wanna help out on some trails and pitch in and do some riding but i was wondering how the crowds at these places are? I just started riding again for the first time in a few years so i am a bit rusty, i just don't wanna go somewhere and be judged or whatever...came from a surf crowd in hawaii where its a bunch of douche bags

|

8/30/2010 8:02 PM

hey found the lawn trails type this in on google maps

34.150363,-118.328229

|

SHAZOOOOOOOOO