Temecula dirt?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/28/2014 7:54 PM

Anyone know any dirt jumps in Temecula besides 79s and rainbow i go there a lot. Does anyone know specific directions to Jewls or any other trails?

|

4/29/2014 7:00 PM

Yoooooo dude. you got a name? I may know ya. Those are really the only trails in town. Im generally a street rider so i don't know the "secret" dirt spots. But there are bundys up near tvhs and a few others

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/30/2014 5:17 PM

Where are the ones near TVHS?

|

5/2/2014 5:56 AM

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

Where are the ones near TVHS?

Hill 27. I never go but they are somewhere around there

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

5/2/2014 9:02 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/2/2014 9:03 PM

There's one off Scott rd, a little north in temecula on the side of the road can't miss them. Or if you want to even drive 15 mins to Fallbrook I have two spots I'm constantly working on or jumping. One spot is brand new and only has two doubles so far, but just started it 3 weeks ago.

|

5/3/2014 8:21 AM

Bmx_150 wrote:

There's one off Scott rd, a little north in temecula on the side of the road can't miss them. Or if you want to even drive 15 ...more

I have been to scott roads. they are HUGE now

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/4/2014 9:36 PM

Bmx_150 wrote:

There's one off Scott rd, a little north in temecula on the side of the road can't miss them. Or if you want to even drive 15 ...more

feeble_to_face wrote:

How far away is Scott Road like to ride from Temecula? Also anyone know where Jewels is?

|

5/5/2014 9:14 AM

Bmx_150 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

How far away is Scott Road like to ride from Temecula? Also anyone know where Jewels is?

Its probably an hour ride. Not worth it. And yea i know where jewels is. Whats your name i may know you

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/5/2014 4:21 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

Its probably an hour ride. Not worth it. And yea i know where jewels is. Whats your name i may know you

Haha i know but can i first ask where is Jewls by? And i think i know you to whats your name

|

5/6/2014 3:21 PM

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

Haha i know but can i first ask where is Jewls by? And i think i know you to whats your name

clayton. Jewls is on pechanga pkway and is next to a little park in an old neighborhood

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/6/2014 4:04 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

clayton. Jewls is on pechanga pkway and is next to a little park in an old neighborhood

I dont know a Clayton but i might have ridden with you before. When you go to Jewls do you have to go through a neighborhood or do you just follow Pechanga Pkwy all the way down? Sorry for all the questions but I really wanna go there.

|

5/6/2014 7:44 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

Actually I was driving home from Rainbow today and i saw what looked liked jumps right next to the golf course. Jewls? Or just mounds of dirt.

|

5/7/2014 7:43 AM

Jewls is in the neighbor hood. Its the only way in

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/7/2014 4:34 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Jewls is in the neighbor hood. Its the only way in

Have you been to Hillside by the church?

|

5/8/2014 7:34 AM

Yea, But i never ride dirt. Im always on a street spot. I know where a lot of dirt is though

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/8/2014 5:38 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Yea, But i never ride dirt. Im always on a street spot. I know where a lot of dirt is though

Dude hmu

|

5/9/2014 7:31 AM

text meh. 951 694 2594. May i ask what kind of bike you have and what it looks like?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/9/2014 3:24 PM

I have a Haro with some Animal parts i dont have a pic but ill try to get one. Is there any dirt near TMS or the Skate park?

|

5/10/2014 8:21 AM

text me. ill be riding later today

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

5/11/2014 12:03 PM

I was gone all day yesterday but i might go to Rainbow in a little bit

|

5/11/2014 12:30 PM

HerptileBMX48 wrote:

I was gone all day yesterday but i might go to Rainbow in a little bit

text me

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

6/25/2021 12:01 AM

Bringing an old post back to life. Looking for some trails in the Temecula Valley and surrounding area.

|

8/24/2021 11:16 PM

I'm building todds Jumps back up. Cruise out

|

9/13/2021 3:53 PM

one could say that you: "dug up this old post"

|

9/20/2021 4:16 PM

@Zeroesrepeat is a SCAMMER!

I paid Michael Szajna (that's his real name) a total of $350 and I paid for shipping label on August 26, 2021.
He never shipped the bike and the tracking never updated and he is not responding to messages any longer.
Kept telling me he had to go to storage to pick it up and kept dragging me along and never shipped.
Gladly I paid via goods and services so I am protected but do not trust this guy, he is a Polish scammer.

His name and address, email and phone number will be publicized so that he doesn't do this again,

Name: Michael Szajna

Email: theoneandonlythesis@gmail.com

Company: Thesis Workshop

Address: Michael Szajna
Thesis Workshop
304 E William Cannon Dr Apt 3304
Austin TX 78745-0003

Phone: 8187499127

https://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/BMX-Stuff-For-Sale,17/2021-Kink-Cloud-Complete-550,1328199

|