What is the best frame of BMX to be use in Street and Dirt?

Related:
Create New Tag

11/15/2009 11:48 PM

hey guys, do you have a advice. .. . what is the best frame of BMX to be use in dirt / street?

|

METAL BMX 317

11/27/2009 5:28 PM

probally a sunday

|

11/30/2009 2:31 AM

go with a sunday

|

WE RIDE SUNDAYS BITCH

11/30/2009 3:53 PM

Sunday all the way

|

12/2/2009 8:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/2/2009 8:51 PM

Not necessarily a sunday find a frame w/ a 75 degree headtube and generally the lower the toptube it is less stable and around a 14 inch chainstay length

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

12/9/2009 1:08 AM

fit-o-bike wrote:

Not necessarily a sunday find a frame w/ a 75 degree headtube and generally the lower the toptube it is less stable and around a 14 inch chainstay length

13.75" chainstays is better for both 14 for dirt

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

12/9/2009 2:38 PM

get a united their the best

|

12/23/2009 8:01 PM

united isn't the best

|

WE RIDE SUNDAYS BITCH

1/11/2010 4:55 PM

get a fit, they have good complete bikes and frames. their bikes are pretty strong and long lasting.

|

I'm trying to see things in your point of view, but i cant stick my head that far up my ass!

1/20/2010 2:32 AM

I have a fit trail 3 2010 complete..Its ready to go..only 24Lbs....Best bike i ever had!

|

SOCAL BMX

2/4/2010 7:56 PM

sunday funday but the only reaon i like it is because of its name

|

2/4/2010 8:20 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

sunday funday but the only reaon i like it is because of its name

i'm not gonna lie, and i'm not trying to give you a hard time....but that' s a GAY reason to pick a frame.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/4/2010 11:16 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

sunday funday but the only reaon i like it is because of its name

dave dynamite wrote:

i'm not gonna lie, and i'm not trying to give you a hard time....but that' s a GAY reason to pick a frame.

hai im used to live in hayward
that town kinda sucks
i visit it ocassionally to see my dad though

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/9/2010 4:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2010 4:18 PM

An S&M is the best their a little expensive but worth it, their super lite 2, and they last 4ever

|

Logan Taylor Vital's music man....
Music is a universal language and need not be translated, with it soul speaks to soul.
HAHA!
"I love you cait!"

Id rather be hated for who i am then loved for who im not" -Kurt Cobain

2/10/2010 12:58 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

sunday funday but the only reaon i like it is because of its name

dave dynamite wrote:

i'm not gonna lie, and i'm not trying to give you a hard time....but that' s a GAY reason to pick a frame.

Dennis916 wrote:

hai im used to live in hayward
that town kinda sucks
i visit it ocassionally to see my dad though

hayward sucks major dick!

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/10/2010 11:08 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

i'm not gonna lie, and i'm not trying to give you a hard time....but that' s a GAY reason to pick a frame.

Dennis916 wrote:

hai im used to live in hayward
that town kinda sucks
i visit it ocassionally to see my dad though

dave dynamite wrote:

hayward sucks major dick!

i know that why i moved to sacto
ive only been to one of the parks out there and that was back when i used to skate
i havent had the chance to bring my bike up there yet but next time i do i m going to
ill probably ride around in the san leandro area though since my dad lives off of hampton road and i used to live off of soto road.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/11/2010 12:39 PM

i live by hampton. i usually just grab some friends and hop on bart and head to SF.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/11/2010 1:06 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

i live by hampton. i usually just grab some friends and hop on bart and head to SF.

do you know that park with that big ass in the middle of it and like a fountain. My dads Hose is like 5 minute walk away from there.
i havent had the pleasure of riding the bart yet.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/11/2010 4:28 PM

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/11/2010 11:21 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

Exactly ive go to that park everyday when im up there because theres nothing else to do.
i guess if i rode my bike to that park itd be a minute away too. ill have to hit you up if i do go up there to ride even though im not that great at it yet itd still be cool to meet up and chill and see what is in hayward to ride.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/12/2010 11:46 AM

dave dynamite wrote:

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

would you happen to know a man named Laurence Earl Faria

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/12/2010 1:26 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

Dennis916 wrote:

Exactly ive go to that park everyday when im up there because theres nothing else to do.
i guess if i rode my bike to that park itd be a minute away too. ill have to hit you up if i do go up there to ride even though im not that great at it yet itd still be cool to meet up and chill and see what is in hayward to ride.

yeah man, hit me up.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/12/2010 1:28 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

Dennis916 wrote:

would you happen to know a man named Laurence Earl Faria

name doesnt ring a bell, sorry.

|

why the fuck you got a hub guard and aint got no fucking pegs?!

Vital's Oprah.

MOTW 3/15/10 - 3/21/10

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/Oprahs-Sunday-Wave-v1,826431

psn-id: daveydeez

2/13/2010 12:32 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

Dennis916 wrote:

would you happen to know a man named Laurence Earl Faria

dave dynamite wrote:

name doesnt ring a bell, sorry.

I'll hit you up when I go up There again
I remember I skated at this skate park they had

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
REFs: Vanny, brenden1207, Spikez5

2/13/2010 12:32 PM

fit-o-bike wrote:

Not necessarily a sunday find a frame w/ a 75 degree headtube and generally the lower the toptube it is less stable and around a 14 inch chainstay length

AGREED. I had a Failure and loved it.

|

REFS:

Traded: meowmoo68, kevinl, martinnn1004, RideTemec

Sold to: RyanMC (x2), Dennis916, Dave805, sunday.bmx21, brendon1207, kevinl

Bought: Brock Larson



email: scwright99@hotmail.com

2/14/2010 5:22 PM

dave dynamite wrote:

yeah, with the fountain and the big mansion? i live a minute away.

Dennis916 wrote:

Exactly ive go to that park everyday when im up there because theres nothing else to do.
i guess if i rode my bike to that park itd be a minute away too. ill have to hit you up if i do go up there to ride even though im not that great at it yet itd still be cool to meet up and chill and see what is in hayward to ride.

lol your signiture with the bug on it made me hit my computer screen i thought it was real

|

Keeping Forever:
Red Fit Eddie v3
Rasta Stem
Rasta Sprocket
Rasta Hubs
Chrome Demolitions Pa
Profiles Cranks

2/14/2010 5:27 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:59 AM

man your gonna get a ton of different answers. its mostly a personal preference thing.
(personally i ride a dk and love it) but, no doubt, you cant go wrong with a s&m or a sunday. both are great quality.

|

Got any questions about my attitude towards riding? Here's a good idea

My SEXY BITCH!

In the immortal words of CHRIS PEREZ- "HATAZ CAN SUCK MY KACK!"

4/7/2010 12:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/7/2010 12:31 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

sunday funday but the only reaon i like it is because of its name

Wow, thats some great freakin advice! You should write for Dig.

|

4/7/2010 8:24 PM

bmxjake17 wrote:

sunday funday but the only reaon i like it is because of its name

Jawz13 wrote:

Wow, thats some great freakin advice! You should write for Dig.

lmfao, thats a great reason to spend your money haha

|

4/7/2010 8:30 PM

fit-o-bike wrote:

Not necessarily a sunday find a frame w/ a 75 degree headtube and generally the lower the toptube it is less stable and around a 14 inch chainstay length

scwright99 wrote:

AGREED. I had a Failure and loved it.

Failure = super legit, and not a lot of people have them because they are too scared to try something new.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura