spots

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2009 4:38 PM

what are good spots in orang county?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/3/2009 4:51 PM

none

|

9/3/2009 5:09 PM

tell me about it no i know like the santa ana civiv center and the anehiem wall and ya thats about it

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/3/2009 10:43 PM

christianbikes wrote:

tell me about it no i know like the santa ana civiv center and the anehiem wall and ya thats about it

go to vans its kinda nice

|

9/4/2009 7:19 AM

im trying to film all street

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/4/2009 8:12 AM

christianbikes wrote:

im trying to film all street

oh ya

|

9/4/2009 10:27 AM

I used to live in Orange, so I know of a couple. Check out Valencia High in Placentia. There's a few good spots in there. Umm, Cal Sate Fullerton. Vans, Fullerton skatepark, West Anaheim skatepark. I know there's a big ass wallride section on Chapman right by Vans, against the 5 freeway offramp, you'll see it from the street. There's alot down there in OC, you just gotta search.

|

9/4/2009 11:40 PM

Get your ass off the computer, get on your bike, and ride around till you find one!
Hah, its more fun, and it saves you the trouble of mapquesting a spot someone told you about.

|

place signature here.

9/5/2009 12:42 AM

-Havok- wrote:

I used to live in Orange, so I know of a couple. Check out Valencia High in Placentia. There's a few good spots in there. Umm, Cal Sate Fullerton. Vans, Fullerton skatepark, West Anaheim skatepark. I know there's a big ass wallride section on Chapman right by Vans, against the 5 freeway offramp, you'll see it from the street. There's alot down there in OC, you just gotta search.

HEY I RIDE VALENCIA! haha its a small world after all do you know george wymer or ismeal pullido?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/5/2009 1:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/5/2009 1:27 PM

I've heard the last name Wymer, but don't know either of them. My dad lives like a block from Valencia, so I used to ride there like everyday. I've done alot of graffiti pieces around that city too, you've probably seen them. I hit up the wall right there where the 3 flat 3 is in Valencia. Hahaha. But anyways, yeah dude, you just have to look. There's alot of spots just in that school and the one that's next to it. OH! GO TO EL DORADO HIGH OFF OF YORBA LINDA BLVD AND VALENCIA AVE. I used to ride there alot too. That's school is even better! I hit the big like 10 stair set and fucked my old cranks up. Hahaha

|

9/8/2009 10:41 AM

-Havok- wrote:

I've heard the last name Wymer, but don't know either of them. My dad lives like a block from Valencia, so I used to ride there like everyday. I've done alot of graffiti pieces around that city too, you've probably seen them. I hit up the wall right there where the 3 flat 3 is in Valencia. Hahaha. But anyways, yeah dude, you just have to look. There's alot of spots just in that school and the one that's next to it. OH! GO TO EL DORADO HIGH OFF OF YORBA LINDA BLVD AND VALENCIA AVE. I used to ride there alot too. That's school is even better! I hit the big like 10 stair set and fucked my old cranks up. Hahaha

hahah nice thanks what do you write?

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/9/2009 11:08 AM

christianbikes wrote:

hahah nice thanks what do you write?

Havok usually. I had a couple other names, but mostly that one. I haven't been out there in a couple years tho, so nothing recent. I just did it as a teen when I had nothing better to do, but now I don't really write anymore. Haha.

|

9/10/2009 5:40 PM

-Havok- wrote:

I've heard the last name Wymer, but don't know either of them. My dad lives like a block from Valencia, so I used to ride there like everyday. I've done alot of graffiti pieces around that city too, you've probably seen them. I hit up the wall right there where the 3 flat 3 is in Valencia. Hahaha. But anyways, yeah dude, you just have to look. There's alot of spots just in that school and the one that's next to it. OH! GO TO EL DORADO HIGH OFF OF YORBA LINDA BLVD AND VALENCIA AVE. I used to ride there alot too. That's school is even better! I hit the big like 10 stair set and fucked my old cranks up. Hahaha

christianbikes wrote:

hahah nice thanks what do you write?

-Havok- wrote:

Havok usually. I had a couple other names, but mostly that one. I haven't been out there in a couple years tho, so nothing recent. I just did it as a teen when I had nothing better to do, but now I don't really write anymore. Haha.

ya i zthink its stupid my brother used to write seec but he got in trouble just thought maybe youd know him idk ahha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

9/11/2009 10:46 AM

I've probably seen it if it was around OC. And it's not that I think it's stupid or anything, I still would if I had nothing better to do, but now I just have to work too much and never have any free time to practice it. And some of it's just art, like mine. I hate like gang graffiti and shitty writing from people that just do it to be cool, but some of us actually do it an art piece, not just gay ass shit. But I've never got in trouble or anything. Been chased and almost caught a couple times, but got away. Hahaha

|