ventura county bmx trails?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2010 8:40 PM

I know of a few, Along with a few spots in progress in my backyarddd and camarillo area which Im involved with. Along with koala trails in ventura. Looking for some other jumps to ride/work at. Would be nice to find some in moorpark. Anywho
Haa

|

3/9/2010 10:39 PM

Haha sick sick, i live in santa paula and ride bmx in ventura all the time. There are the ones off Kimball in the baranca, the back ones are huge! Ill get a picture of them if i can

|

3/15/2010 2:05 PM

hey everyone,

check out a new bike store here in the 805.

connectbmxonline.com
myspace.com/connectbmxonline

we have a bad ass back yard!

Tony.

|

3/24/2010 6:39 PM

i wanna build in my backyard, i got some room and maybe a tractor for a weekend soon.

|

4/6/2010 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2010 9:49 PM

Ddavis wrote:

Haha sick sick, i live in santa paula and ride bmx in ventura all the time. There are the ones off Kimball in the baranca, the back ones are huge! Ill get a picture of them if i can

|

4/6/2010 9:53 PM

weirdo wrote:

i wanna build in my backyard, i got some room and maybe a tractor for a weekend soon.

Ya? Id help build. If you'd like. Email me at: myemailissupersupersupersupalong@rocketmail.com
ha, also I got a set of jumps built around a minimoto track for dirtbikes, i could use a hand!

|

4/6/2010 9:54 PM

Ddavis wrote:

Yea ive ridden there, there kinda out of my way thought. Living in camarillo..

|

5/4/2010 6:01 PM

Check out morepark skatepark for some park, its nice there

|

Stay FIT
Refs:cokacola
fundyssey23
Orgy
and locals

FOR SALE THREAD

9/12/2010 3:11 PM

TheFITmexican wrote:

Check out morepark skatepark for some park, its nice there

its alright. ha

|

10/14/2010 6:16 PM

Hey not sure if anyone will read this post but i just moved to Los Angeles and am looking for someone to ride with. Im always down to dig have crew cab truck so down for trips too.

LINK UP!!!

jonobrien@hotmail.com PLease im goin crazy with out some riding

|

10/14/2010 6:17 PM

Hey not sure if anyone will read this post but i just moved to Los Angeles and am looking for someone to ride with. Im always down to dig have crew cab truck so down for trips too.

LINK UP!!!

|

10/14/2010 6:18 PM

LINK UP!!!

|