ventura county bmx trails?

Related:
Create New Tag

2/25/2010 8:40 PM

I know of a few, Along with a few spots in progress in my backyarddd and camarillo area which Im involved with. Along with koala trails in ventura. Looking for some other jumps to ride/work at. Would be nice to find some in moorpark. Anywho
Haa

|

3/9/2010 10:39 PM

Haha sick sick, i live in santa paula and ride bmx in ventura all the time. There are the ones off Kimball in the baranca, the back ones are huge! Ill get a picture of them if i can

|

3/15/2010 2:05 PM

hey everyone,

check out a new bike store here in the 805.

connectbmxonline.com
myspace.com/connectbmxonline

we have a bad ass back yard!

Tony.

|

3/24/2010 6:39 PM

i wanna build in my backyard, i got some room and maybe a tractor for a weekend soon.

|

4/6/2010 9:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/6/2010 9:49 PM

Ddavis wrote:

Haha sick sick, i live in santa paula and ride bmx in ventura all the time. There are the ones off Kimball in the baranca, the ...more

|

4/6/2010 9:53 PM

weirdo wrote:

i wanna build in my backyard, i got some room and maybe a tractor for a weekend soon.

Ya? Id help build. If you'd like. Email me at: myemailissupersupersupersupalong@rocketmail.com
ha, also I got a set of jumps built around a minimoto track for dirtbikes, i could use a hand!

|

4/6/2010 9:54 PM

Ddavis wrote:

Haha sick sick, i live in santa paula and ride bmx in ventura all the time. There are the ones off Kimball in the baranca, the ...more

Yea ive ridden there, there kinda out of my way thought. Living in camarillo..

|

5/4/2010 6:01 PM

Check out morepark skatepark for some park, its nice there

|

Stay FIT
Refs:cokacola
fundyssey23
Orgy
and locals

FOR SALE THREAD

9/12/2010 3:11 PM

TheFITmexican wrote:

Check out morepark skatepark for some park, its nice there

its alright. ha

|

10/14/2010 6:16 PM

Hey not sure if anyone will read this post but i just moved to Los Angeles and am looking for someone to ride with. Im always down to dig have crew cab truck so down for trips too.

LINK UP!!!

jonobrien@hotmail.com PLease im goin crazy with out some riding

|

10/14/2010 6:17 PM

Hey not sure if anyone will read this post but i just moved to Los Angeles and am looking for someone to ride with. Im always down to dig have crew cab truck so down for trips too.

LINK UP!!!

|

10/14/2010 6:18 PM

LINK UP!!!

|