marijuana use.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/30/2006 10:30 PM

i wanted to see the amount of weed smokers in out country if i can get ten i've got a ok percentage so just reply with either yes u smoke or no u don't

thanks peace

|

12/1/2006 3:52 PM

man this is canada of course

|

12/4/2006 9:59 AM

mndles_doyle wrote:

man this is canada of course

no way brah. Straight Edge. Keep my body and mind healthy.

your body is your temple... abuse it, and you only have yourself to blame.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

12/5/2006 8:38 AM

thats cool dude to each there own... i just enjoy gettin ripped and riding

|

12/5/2006 12:22 PM

mndles_doyle wrote:

by all means, to each their own. I wasn't trying to negate you!

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

12/5/2006 3:18 PM

I don't, just not into it, and its not a performance enhancing substance either...

|

12/7/2006 6:31 AM

hahaha truly i never smoked weed thinking that it enhanced my performance at all if anything it makes bmx harder hahah

|

12/11/2006 7:36 AM

mndles_doyle wrote:

hahaha truly i never smoked weed thinking that it enhanced my performance at all if anything it makes bmx harder hahah

No! Tryed it and didn't care for it. Never again. I like to keep my mind clear. Don't drink either.

|

1/31/2007 12:26 PM

Nope don't wanna screw with that stuff.smile

|

2/16/2007 8:49 AM

i smoke weed every day and i eat mushrooms and i drink i can still ride a bike pretty damn good theres nothing wrong with it just dont get caght im from a small town in Alberta Canada

|

3/7/2007 3:55 PM

mndles_doyle wrote:

thats the only way to ride man, if you think about anyone looking at you ride is gonna probably laugh at you for being on a small bike so ya thats all i got

|

3/30/2007 7:38 PM

mndles_doyle wrote:

Daltonbmx wrote:

thats the only way to ride man, if you think about anyone looking at you ride is gonna probably laugh at you for being on a small bike so ya thats all i got

nope, and don't intend to either

|

4/2/2007 4:28 AM

nooo wayyy cuz Ill spit my lungs out ,maximum in a party but not that much:D

|

5/3/2007 10:21 AM

hell ya! there arent many interesting places to ride where i live, and that shit keeps things interesting! you can go to the same place a hundred times, and as long as your trippin, it still crazy as hell! plus you arent as worryied about fuckin' yourself up, when you can barely feel anything!

|

5/21/2007 10:33 PM

stoned wrote:

hell ya! there arent many interesting places to ride where i live, and that shit keeps things interesting! you can go to the same place a hundred times, and as long as your trippin, it still crazy as hell! plus you arent as worryied about fuckin' yourself up, when you can barely feel anything!

straight edge. true till death.

in my past though i was a heavy user dizzy

|

9/30/2007 2:19 PM

i smoke weed everydaycool

|

1/30/2008 3:43 PM

babinoz wrote:

yeah... i tried it once for a year.. it didint really help my riding and weakened my amune system.. i hate stoners because they argue that there are no long term effects and that you cant get addicted when there are terrible long term effects and dependance (although different from addiction) can create chemical unbalance much like nicotene highs and lows..the truth is i live in B.C. weed is cheap and accessable so you have to make a chioce... my advice is try it.. see if you like it if you do just dont start doing it daily. i'm really not trying to lecture i just mean when i started i was told many things that were untrue about it.

Post edited by: jedishred, at: 1/31/2008 10:05 AM

|

1/30/2008 6:59 PM

babinoz wrote:

jedishred wrote:

yeah... i tried it once for a year.. it didint really help my riding and weakened my amune system.. i hate stoners because they argue that there are no long term effects and that you cant get addicted when there are terrible long term effects and dependance (although different from addiction) can create chemical unbalance much like nicotene highs and lows..the truth is i live in B.C. weed is cheap and accessable so you have to make a chioce... my advice is try it.. see if you like it if you do just dont start doing it daily. i'm really not trying to lecture i just mean when i started i was told many things that were untrue about it.

Post edited by: jedishred, at: 1/31/2008 10:05 AM

no sir.

|

2/16/2008 8:38 PM

no way man, without it i can keep focused on nailing the big tricks

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

3/28/2008 9:28 PM

I've smoked weed for at least 10 years. Sometimes I'll smoke before riding, but not usually. I can ride stoned but i'm more confident without. Either way pot is pretty harmless other than making you lazy.

|

3/29/2008 12:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 4:03 PM

Haha i think that Weed shouldn't have to be a major part of bmx culture... it makes us seem scummy and gives a bad impression to the wider community... yes im against drug use for myself but do not have a problem with my mates trying or doing drugs... had a foster sister that was addicted to it... stopped me from trying it forever, i do drink but not whilst riding (tried it once didnt work too well lol).

Maybe im wrong maybe the percentage of weed smokers in bmx and in the general community is the same but when people can target a smaller group than themselves they will... drug use in bmx here in australia is pretty heavy and i think it gives all bmx riders a scummy reputation with general community

|

3/29/2008 2:23 AM

weed is awesome. fuck the haters.

|

3/29/2008 2:35 AM

need weed

|

4/24/2008 2:36 PM

karsk wrote:

no way brah. Straight Edge. Keep my body and mind healthy.

your body is your temple... abuse it, and you only have yourself to blame.

my body is my temple, i smoke weed to elevate myself. My mind and body are just fine if not better because of mary jane. She has straightened me and made the musik sound a little better. I take any avenue to chill my hard times, weed is effen great.

|

sKEptIKz pHinEst wRoll

5/20/2008 2:01 PM

I do regularly. It makes the music sound so much better, and I start to look at street stuff differently and get really creative with my riding. That said, it does hurt my lungs to smoke and then ride, and I often get really bad cotton mouth which sucks while your already doing something that makes you thirsty. for me the benefits outweigh the negatives, but there are downsides homie.

|

I have more skill in my little claw then you have in your entire carapice!!!!

5/29/2008 6:13 PM

i just have about 4 monsters
gets me pumped
and i get all crazy

|

Bikes Make Me Jizz

5/29/2008 6:35 PM

monsters are worse for you than weed.
although i do both, just not while riding.
i drank 2 monsters before riding one day and it was like 95 degrees and i had a heat stroke because the monster dehydrated me.
i smoke on non riding days to chill me out and make me think about stuff, and when your high everything just seems really good and your problems dont matter any more, then when your not high you can deal with them, but to me, being high is like a vacation away from everything where you can just relax. Im not addicted and i dont have a dependance i smoke maybe once a week

|

$$ !

5/29/2008 6:59 PM

i love weed and redbull

|

Dude I Totally Want That

5/29/2008 7:13 PM

Marijuana is a drug so that means it effects everyone differently.

1. Nothing is good when you do it daily

2. It is mentally addicting, not physically (so if you quit you probably won't experience withdrawls).

3. It might feel like you ride better or you might look at things differently, but more that likely you are going to fall more if you ride stoned because being stoned messes with your center of gravity.

4. Being stoned does make you a better musician...no way to prove this I just know from jam sessions (stoned ones and sober ones).

5. Possession of marijuana shouldn't be a crime...I think alcohol is way worse than pot...again this is my opinion.

6. I love mary jane

|

The things you own, end up owning you... -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

8/15/2008 8:30 AM

mndles_doyle wrote:

The only way it enhances your performance is if there is a really big candy bar at the end of a rail or ledge... then you're like "I'M THERE!!!!!"

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura