Berkshire or Hampshire area riders ??

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2016 5:39 AM

Hi guys anyone on this site wants a bit of company anywhere in the above areas ?

I am new to bmx riding so am a complete beginner ... Also 48 years old !!

Any older guys want a bit of company give me a shout ...

be good to pick up some tips and advice ...

Cheers
Paul

|

8/18/2016 12:22 AM

spanner wrote:

Hi guys anyone on this site wants a bit of company anywhere in the above areas ?

I am new to bmx riding so am a complete beginner ... Also 48 years old !!

Any older guys want a bit of company give me a shout ...

be good to pick up some tips and advice ...

Cheers
Paul

Hi Paul,

I've recently bought a BMX after taking a 10 year break... I'm 29 and very rusty!

Looks like we're in the same boat, and I'd be more than happy for some company. I'm sure we could both help each other out!

I'm based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.

Cheers,
Rob

|

8/19/2016 1:55 AM

sorry Rob I missed this one be good to have a bit of company my email is paul.carter266@gmail.com ...

I have been using a couple of the small parks around Reading Sunday mornings get them to myself which takes a bot of the preasure off ...

Cheers
Paul

|

11/13/2019 7:11 AM

Hi guys, I'm 32 and looking to get back into BMXing after a 14 year break. Definitely... very, very, rusty... lol. Looking for people to ride with in the Wokingham, Reading areas. In currently in the process of building a bike.

|

[i]it's not what you ride, it's how you ride![i]

12/19/2019 10:46 AM

Jon Kulik wrote:

Hi guys, I'm 32 and looking to get back into BMXing after a 14 year break. Definitely... very, very, rusty... lol. Looking for people to ride with in the Wokingham, Reading areas. In currently in the process of building a bike.

I’m also 32 years young (for a couple more weeks anyway!) Not long got back into it myself and I’m not far from you at all, hit me up if you wanna go for a little ride/cruise somewhere

|

4/4/2020 10:09 AM

Hi meatXloaf will do just need to finish building my build (so much has changed since 2005) and hopefully this pandemic will be over soon. Keep yourself safe bud. Defo a ride/cruise

|

7/17/2020 6:02 AM

Hey, ive just got back into riding after a short 20 year break and rusty is an understatement. More than happy to meet up for a ride?

|

7/18/2020 8:09 AM

Hey I'm also in the same boat can we arrange something

|

7/18/2020 12:44 PM

Well up for it, but because im an old man im currently recovering from a bout of sciatica. Need a couple more weeks for it to settle i reckon then im all good

|

7/19/2020 10:10 AM

AdamIGG get well soon bud. Hopefully sometime soon we can hit a session.

|

7/19/2020 11:03 AM

Thank you. Its easing off now after 4 weeks so hopefully be fine in a couple more. Well up for a ride as soon as I can

|

7/20/2020 3:31 AM

Hit me up guys when your ready

|

7/27/2020 7:04 AM

ive also been looking for people to ride with. been riding fleet pump track recently and looking to ride dirt jumps, got a couple spots to check out. must confess im on a 26 inch bike so pls don't shun me tongue

|