Custom FIT Wifi with Freecoaster etc London

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2016 3:20 AM

Up for sale is my fully sorted custom BMX. It's based around a black Fit Wifi frame 20.25 full cro-mo It has Cult Forks a United rear wheel with a Freecoaster. WTP cranks. Superstar sprocket and Cult chain. Eclat front wheel and seat. FBM bars. Demolition Momemtum tyres 2.35 4 pegs etc.

I built it up and have hardly ridden it. It is in excellent condition. The tyres still have the little rubber nobbles! It's light and short, Ideal for tech street. It cost me a lot of money to put together and it's built well!! No squeaks or rattles, it's solid. I'm only selling as I want to buy some new music equipment. The price is what it is, no stupid offers they will be ignored. If I don't get what I want for it I'll gladly keep it. I won't split for parts as its too nice.

I would consider a swap for a Native Instruments Mashcine mk 2 only! Any questions or you want to come and see it let me know. I'm in north London N6

£300

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

4/6/2016 12:33 PM

Is this still available? Which fbm bars are they? Would you consider selling just the bars, or swapping them for my fbm u.s.apes or macneil silencer?

|