0-Feeble in 3 Days! Progression Vid

Related:
Create New Tag

12/7/2017 5:25 AM

Obviously nothing special in terms of ability considering I just started but I finally got around to editing the small amount of grinding footage I have.

Its 3 days, not consecutive (even though Im wearing the same shirt lol).

I was not able to ride 3 days in a row after work since I get off pretty late due to the holiday season, I also dont get very many days off.

In the vid I get swarmed by an entire elementary school after not knowing it was early release that day...so thats fun.

Hope someone gets some enjoyment out of the video!

|

12/7/2017 5:29 AM

You can't actually do a "wheelie", can you? w00t laughing wink

|

12/7/2017 5:32 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

...no but I can almost balance on my bike going down a hill.

|

12/7/2017 5:35 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Awww..... man! I've been working on that! I wanted to invent that! I was gonna call it "cruising" or something. It's a work in progress. Now I have to step up my game & perfect it before you so I get the credit!

|

12/7/2017 5:39 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2017 5:41 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Haha grin Good job though man! Grinding is a cool trick to be done in alot of lines which is sick!

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/7/2017 5:48 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Awww..... man! I've been working on that! I wanted to invent that! I was gonna call it "cruising" or something. It's a work in progress. Now I have to step up my game & perfect it before you so I get the credit!

I can wheelie on my shitty wanna-be dj mountain bike...

|

12/7/2017 5:50 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Haha grin Good job though man! Grinding is a cool trick to be done in alot of lines which is sick!

Thanks Honda! Im glad to have jumped on the peg-boat. It has opened up a lot of new areas that werent really fun for me to ride before.

Ill keep at it.

Been wanting to learn how to footjam tailwhip and 360 but the 360 will have to wait till I can do flyouts again...

|

12/7/2017 6:02 AM

I've never been afraid of grinds (pegs). Always been comfortable with them for some reason. 360 flyouts, on the other hand.... unsure

I've had footjam whips for forever! That was my goto trick back in the day. Although, I have more issues these days jumping into them from different tricks than I used to. Nothing a little practice won't fix, I'm sure.

Great progress tho! Now post some vids of you jumping that shitty mountain bike!

|

12/7/2017 7:27 AM

Awesome dude! I kinda just jumped in and tried a feeble at the park and after a couple double peg grinds and it came pretty naturally, I just have to learn how to jump off gracefully.

Subscribed to your channel, I'm honestly a big fan of watching people progress. I was thinking of filming myself too, just to go back and re-evaluate bad habits. Maybe some day.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

12/7/2017 7:39 AM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Awesome dude! I kinda just jumped in and tried a feeble at the park and after a couple double peg grinds and it came pretty naturally, I just have to learn how to jump off gracefully.

Subscribed to your channel, I'm honestly a big fan of watching people progress. I was thinking of filming myself too, just to go back and re-evaluate bad habits. Maybe some day.

Make a channel man! I will subscribe, its a lot of fun editing and getting the footage.

And thank you!

|

12/7/2017 10:25 AM

nice pedo stache

|

It’s all bmx

12/7/2017 10:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2017 10:30 AM

adamnmexican wrote:

nice pedo stache

Lol thanks, been workin' on it, gonna shave my chin spinach off to complete the look.

|

12/7/2017 11:45 AM

On another note, I ride with Mechanix gloves too!

|

12/7/2017 11:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/7/2017 11:58 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Sweet! Another glove rider! I ride with Fox Racing gloves... I can ridw without gloves... my hands sweat alot becasue the weather is pretty much always hot here in Texas.... if I didn't wear them my hands would slip all the time...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

12/7/2017 12:06 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Sweet! Another glove rider! I ride with Fox Racing gloves... I can ridw without gloves... my hands sweat alot becasue the weather is pretty much always hot here in Texas.... if I didn't wear them my hands would slip all the time...

Same, I get sweaty and lose confidence to try things because I slip.

Only downside is it wears through your grips quicker ime.

I have a pair of wrist protecting gloves too but I cant find them...really sucks because those babs were expensive!

|

12/7/2017 12:53 PM

OMG you have guns?! you no they kill ppl rite?

|

12/7/2017 12:59 PM

jbales wrote:

OMG you have guns?! you no they kill ppl rite?

I do, I have yet to kill anyone though...

|

12/7/2017 1:01 PM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

I have a pair of wrist protecting gloves too but I cant find them...really sucks because those babs were expensive!

Gloves are where it's at. Honestly I think the hardest grind yo hop out of is a smith. I clip my back peg all the time on smiths and getting the oppo is weird. Feeble feel pretty comfy both way and pegs is easy just don't like them

|

12/7/2017 1:26 PM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Bulletpup wrote:

NateBrown62 wrote:

Gloves are where it's at. Honestly I think the hardest grind yo hop out of is a smith. I clip my back peg all the time on smiths and getting the oppo is weird. Feeble feel pretty comfy both way and pegs is easy just don't like them

Smiths scare me...not sure im gonna attempt one of those for a while.

|

12/7/2017 1:33 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Smiths scare me...not sure im gonna attempt one of those for a while.

They aren't too scary to hop into just hop onto the ledge and hang your front wheel over a little. It's the hopping out that is weird. That's just on ledges. Everything is backwards for rails. I think crook on a rail is easier than smith even if it's a flat rail

|

12/9/2017 5:06 AM

Ha nice man good editing and video. You are pretty enjoyable to watch with your commentary and all. Hope you keep progressing!

|

Dax in Miami

I ride for:
Reklamation Bikes (Colorado)
London Bikes (Texas)