007 WTP Addict bike

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2007 3:25 PM

Just wonderin if WTP makes a good product and i need some feed back from people that ride wtp stuff i wanna buy the 2007 Addict bike so if you can help me out that would be bomb!!! and if you could put a smaller chainwheel on dem???

|

4/11/2007 4:34 PM

I think you should get it my friend has the same bike. If you wanted to go smaller on a chainwheel it would be hard with the chainstay brakes. But other than its a good bike. Honesly though i would go with a specialized fuse 3 its what I ride and its amazing.

|

4/11/2007 4:57 PM

fitbikeco23 wrote:

I think you should get it my friend has the same bike. If you wanted to go smaller on a chainwheel it would be hard with the ...more

WTP is a wicked company, true to BMX. I highly reccommend getting an Addict. On the Addict I think the brake mounts are on the chain stays, so I think the smallest gearing is an 11 tooth freewheel.

It's a solid bike, with solid parts, made by a solid company.

|

I'm not ignorant, I'm just working on my senelity.

4/15/2007 1:01 PM

fitbikeco23 wrote:

I think you should get it my friend has the same bike. If you wanted to go smaller on a chainwheel it would be hard with the ...more

karsk wrote:

WTP is a wicked company, true to BMX. I highly reccommend getting an Addict. On the Addict I think the brake mounts are on the ...more

karsk wrote:
WTP is a wicked company, true to BMX. I highly reccommend getting an Addict. On the Addict I think the brake mounts are on the chain stays, so I think the smallest gearing is an 11 tooth freewheel.

It's a solid bike, with solid parts, made by a solid company.

what he said.
|

4/15/2007 4:00 PM

fitbikeco23 wrote:

karsk wrote:

WTP is a wicked company, true to BMX. I highly reccommend getting an Addict. On the Addict I think the brake mounts are on the ...more

ShinyDice07 wrote: karsk wrote:
WTP is a wicked company, true to BMX. I highly reccommend getting an Addict. On the Addict I think the brake ...more

I have a WTP Addict and it is a really solid bike even for riding street, some people don't really like it cause of the straight cable but whatever

|

4/15/2007 4:04 PM

i have a 2007 wethepeople addict and i am super happy with it i have had no real problems and it has held up well to everything i throw at it. The price is relitivly cheap and one of the best completes out there for the $$.

|

1/12/2016 10:30 AM

I have a wtp trust 2013 overall feels ok though feels small for 21"tt also only really ride dry weather bin caught in rain maybe 1 or 2 times and rear hub rusting up and few other places. Great company great frames but parts let em dwn strong but rust easy

|

1/12/2016 11:25 AM

Mike_Roe wrote:

I have a wtp trust 2013 overall feels ok though feels small for 21"tt also only really ride dry weather bin caught in rain ...more

This post is literally almost 9 years old. I would HOPE that the OP got a bike already.

You can check the dates over the post to see when it was created. This one is from 2007.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/12/2016 11:33 AM

Mike_Roe wrote:

I have a wtp trust 2013 overall feels ok though feels small for 21"tt also only really ride dry weather bin caught in rain ...more

dave lawrence wrote:

This post is literally almost 9 years old. I would HOPE that the OP got a bike already.

You can check the dates over the post ...more

Yea sorry didnt look at date surely if that old y not taken off.

|

1/14/2016 4:07 PM

WTP make the best bikes hands down...MY OPinion!

|

1/15/2016 8:36 AM

I thought it was like a special edition James Bond 007 Edition or something hahaha

|

Ride Until The Day I Die

1/15/2016 5:44 PM

I ride WTP and its so good! there are a few things i would like to change about my current wtp bike but i have had it for about 4 years now still going strong.

|

1/15/2016 6:15 PM

Mine is from 2008 and still rocking!

|

1/15/2016 6:26 PM

Daliracing wrote:

Mine is from 2008 and still rocking!

This thread is older! :D

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/15/2016 7:20 PM

Photo

This thread.
|