10.2” bars

Related:
Create New Tag

3/18/2018 2:19 PM

Well besides the fact that S&M made Elevenz as a joke but they actually have people buying them occasionally , I think these are the biggest bars going to be out . Wethepeople is on a streak lately with cool shit being put out , I wonder if people will enjoy these . I’ve rode 10” bars with a frontload and it felt good but I can’t imagine going over 9.5 with a topload Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/18/2018 3:42 PM

Forcing trends on anyone stupid enough to follow them

|

3/18/2018 5:56 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Forcing trends on anyone stupid enough to follow them

8” should be standard

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

3/18/2018 8:37 PM

Ya know I dont get the super wide bar thing, slammed seats, and balloon tires, but I bought a bike with 10"bars (with top load) and I really like them. I guess it is one of the silly trends that I agree with.

|

3/18/2018 10:30 PM

Call it a trend, but 10" bars and a topload will be with me for life. I don't think it's worth it to buy 10.2" inch, especially for us with 10" bars already, but maybe riders with bars below ten will find this more appealing, if anything.

It's cool to see, though.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/18/2018 10:55 PM

It's not a trend when 9"-10" bars have been around and getting more popular for almost 10yrs... Say what you want, but I don't see them disappearing anytime soon and sub 9" bars are still plenty available. It's nice to see companies giving riders more options.

|

3/18/2018 11:51 PM

Id say its not silly trends. Its just diffrent options available. So people try out some new things. The old things are still out there. Just variety surely?

|

3/19/2018 12:46 AM

9.25 with a 23mm rise stem is a good spot for me

|

Hmmm

3/19/2018 1:03 AM

God I remember when I used to ride years ago and 9" bars were just starting to become popular and they seemed enormous haha. Mine are 8 I think and they feel spot on

|

3/19/2018 2:49 AM

I think this just goes with frame size really, it makes sense that taller guys would go with taller bars. I'm only short so I am happy with me 8.5s, but I can see why others would go higher, I don't think it's a fad, I think it makes sense.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

3/19/2018 6:51 AM

I rode 8.625" rise for 7 years, switched to 10's and I'll never go back below 9.5" if anything. I have so much more control over the bike. It was almost an immediate change.

I figure if they fit you, they fit you.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.