10.5 year anniversary.

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2019 7:08 PM

been a member for over a decade now here. absolutely insane to think about. haven’t logged on since 2016. anybody from the old days still around on here?

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/2/2019 4:59 AM

Sure am!

Haven't really stopped coming on here. Gives me the ability to see what is happening in BMX, since I have ridden my bike only a couple times this year. Got two kids and a house, and we are working on selling the house to get into a better one.

Life's nuts right now.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/2/2019 6:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2019 6:49 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Sure am!

Haven't really stopped coming on here. Gives me the ability to see what is happening in BMX, since I have ridden my bike only a couple times this year. Got two kids and a house, and we are working on selling the house to get into a better one.

Life's nuts right now.

good to see somebody still on here! sounds like you have a lot more on your hands now a days. crazy to think 10 years ago we were all sitting on this forum daily. i still ride occasionally, but have been a professional welder for years now and that’s taking most of my time up preparing to open my own shop. hope your kids are doing well buddy! gonna try to drop in on here more often.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

7/3/2019 5:38 PM

Man I think I remember back in 2010-2011 when I was active. I just logged back in myself about a month ago. Welcome back!

|

My refs: Just click on the legit sellers list and you will find my name!

7/3/2019 6:09 PM

same

|

7/10/2019 8:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/10/2019 8:29 AM

👀 I don't think I've logged on in years. Looks like I'm no longer an admin or mod.
My username used to be wearnikes1321 before I worked for Vital for a little while.

|