$100

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2009 3:48 PM

need new chain wheel, tires, cable, bar ends, and cable hanger stuff.... if anyone has had any of these and there was somthing wrong with them please post

maxis holly rollers
stolen mood ring
kink lightest
odyssey linear
demolition Vulcan hanger kit

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

2/9/2009 3:51 PM

those bar ends suck get the shadow or animal ones

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

2/9/2009 3:56 PM

shadow bar ends are cool

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/9/2009 4:14 PM

animal barends are good.

the kink pop out.

|

2/9/2009 4:37 PM

ive heard the sadow ones get quite sharp.... maybe animals then

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")

2/9/2009 4:44 PM

DD33^_^ wrote:

ive heard the sadow ones get quite sharp.... maybe animals then

i have the shadows and there fine.

|

whatever floats ur boat as long as it doesnt sink mine....

ur such a sissy la la!!!

When your having a bad day, just remember you could be a Siamese twin stuck to your gay brother who has a date tonight….. And you only have one butt.

2/9/2009 4:51 PM

Maxxis Holy Rollers are fine for dirt as long as you don't get a lot of flats...Taking them on and off the rim destroys the bead, and then you get even more flats...I don't recommend them if you ride a lot of street too.

I have the Shadow Bar ends, and they are really good. Just don't drop your bike when you set it down, and try not to fall a lot...all metal bar ends will become sharp with enough dropping.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/9/2009 4:51 PM

plastic bar ends - they dont scratch the window if you put your bike in a car and they are good lol

chainwheel be sure to get aluminum 7005: it will b more expensive but will last longer trust me

tire: I really like my foldings, the maxxis is really thin ( you could call it a folding) so if you grind its not the best but otherwise it's good

I dont know what up with breaks anymore lol but a lot of the new ones seem dialed (demo, eclat, proper.....

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

2/9/2009 7:05 PM

i like the shnafu (sorry about spelling) tires

|

2/9/2009 7:24 PM

i got some stock wtp bar ends
email me
crf150fprorider@gmail.com

|

we the people bike co.

2/10/2009 3:51 AM

i think imma get the shadow bar ends and maxxis miricals... my friend nick has them and he says there great on everything..... even dirt

|

(\__/) CRACKA!!!!
(='.'=)
(")_(")