100 degrees in the shade

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2011 7:21 PM

a short flatland edit that I filmed in one session of with a friend. what do you think of the editing?

|

9/1/2011 7:25 PM

sick riding/editing man!

|

Lol. Xzibit plz
Shakesman69: Seeing a girl on a bike is like seeing a unicorn walking down the main street.
Brokenbmx: i pooped butterflies once.

Bought from: Ridebmx456 TCbmx(x2) Wade., Ticaleb
Sold to: Sprocket: Mike - E, Front Hub: Kroller, Back wheel: imgoingtohavetocuthere
Local deal for a rear wheel with: bmx

9/1/2011 7:30 PM

You make me love flatland.

|

(̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅­­­­a̲̅я̲­­­­­­­­­­­­­̅i̲̅j̲̅u̲̅a̲̅n̲̅a̲­̅­_­̅­­­_­­­̅­­­_­­­̅­(­)~~
Ref's: BEASTASSDICKwink, the_bmxist, FUTURE FBM.

9/1/2011 7:59 PM

BmxRida4lyfe wrote:

sick riding/editing man!

thanks man!

|

9/1/2011 8:18 PM

good editing. the shot through the fence was a tad long.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

9/1/2011 8:33 PM

sick, didnt you just pick up flatland not to long ago? i remember you posting about forks or something

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

9/1/2011 8:43 PM

Warchol2 wrote:

sick, didnt you just pick up flatland not to long ago? i remember you posting about forks or something

nah its not me mate lol. i did the filming and editing
and broken bmx yeah i know, and it was too far away. we meant to refilm it but he tweaked his ankle and had to call it a day

|

9/1/2011 9:03 PM

that was pretty sweet like broken said the fence shot was too long but other than that i liked it what program did you use??

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

9/1/2011 9:06 PM

Sick shit bro. Looks legit

|

It's an Eastern, and it's fucking awesome.