11in bars are way to big whats your guys take on them

|

ride or die

7/25/2013 6:33 AM

unnecesary

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/25/2013 7:10 AM

I have 10's, but I also have a Challenger stem which doesn't have much rise. When I had my Odyssey CTL, it worked great with my Hoders. With the right stem, elevens could feel like 8.5. But why add unnecessary weight to your bike? Also, my Hoders are heat treated, but it appears Perfect 10's aren't, and idk about elevens. The more rise bars have, the more they will flex while riding.

On the other hand, people will buy what they want, and certain guys thing "the bigger the bars..." Well, you know the rest. Lol

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

7/25/2013 7:52 AM

well if your a guy thats like 6'6'' and riding a stray or macneil deuce frame they would be fine. i hate the guys that buy bigger bars cuz there trendy, it makes all us tall guys look like we do it to be trendy when the truth is we need bigger bars

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/25/2013 7:54 AM

pointless unless youre 7ft tall

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

7/25/2013 8:39 AM

Stupid. Not to mention they're too wide too. Then people try to ride them with a topload and a bunch spacers making them like 12 inches tall. I ride 8 inch bars with 1 spacer and a front load no need for 12 inch bars.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/25/2013 8:55 AM

If you're that tall you should probably just ride a 24"....

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845