13.4 rear end

Related:
Create New Tag

12/8/2013 11:31 PM

anyone ride this size just curious about gear ratios, i want to get my rear end slammed again

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

12/9/2013 4:41 AM

Yeah, thats what i'm at with 28-9 and a half link. On my new chain i'll probably be slammed though.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

12/9/2013 4:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 4:47 AM

13.00 , 13.50 , 14.00 is slammed with full link chain

|

don't overthink it just do it !

12/9/2013 5:42 AM

I got mine to go 28/9 no halflink perfect

|

12/9/2013 5:55 AM

what does "slammed" mean? (google translator doesn't give a coherent meaning)

|

12/9/2013 6:19 AM

"slammed" means your wheel is positioned as far forward in your dropout as possible.

|

12/9/2013 6:54 AM

I need a 30t sprocket to get mine there, which would be a nice ratio anyway.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/9/2013 7:33 AM

I have a fir mac which is 13.35 slammed with 28/9. i run a 27/9 and its at 13.4

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

12/9/2013 9:26 AM

Brokenbmx wrote:

I have a fir mac which is 13.35 slammed with 28/9. i run a 27/9 and its at 13.4

im running 27/9 with a full link using the master link it sets at 13.5 perfectly

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 9:42 AM

Photo

Photo
|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 10:09 AM

Supposedly the G7 has a longer cs than the Soundwave, but when I switched frames, the axle bolts sit farther forward. About midway on the Sunday. With a 30t sprocket, I think it will bring it fully forward.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

12/9/2013 12:44 PM

what frame is that?

|

12/9/2013 1:27 PM

ivancuestabmx wrote:

what frame is that?

solid K.I.L frame

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 1:28 PM

what the advantages of running a slammed wheel , just that the chain wont go loose ?

|

12/9/2013 1:41 PM

chad88 wrote:

what the advantages of running a slammed wheel , just that the chain wont go loose ?

chain stays tight, wheel won't shift to one side as easily or ever, makes me feel secure

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 3:33 PM

Thats about where mine sat after the chain broke in/stretched. When its fully slammed I could feel every link go around my driver thats it would stick a little fakie-ing too if I didnt have good momentum going

|

12/9/2013 4:12 PM

my best bet is to get a 28t from what ive gathered on fit bike cos site 13.375 is as close as it gets to 13.4

pretty sad that they cut out the dropout that little bit from being 13.5 wich would have worked perfectly now im stuck with another retarded frame

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 4:48 PM

Its the same way on a 13.5 though, I have one with 13.5 stays once the chain breaks in it sits back like that.

|

12/9/2013 5:06 PM

BNC wrote:

Its the same way on a 13.5 though, I have one with 13.5 stays once the chain breaks in it sits back like that.

if your riding a truly slammed rear end then you'll have to either take the chain apart or take the cranks apart to remove the wheel whether the chain is stretched or not

i just got ride of my stranger frame and i definitely put in enough riding to stretch my fly tractor chain, there is no way to get that much of a gap

13.4 is a improper chainstay length that shouldn't ever be used, its like the retarded frames that are made to where the drop outs go so far back that the rim will hit the inside of the frame, it shouldn't ever be made like this

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 5:18 PM

on my ATF, my wheel could not be slammed at all. close, but not quite. but with my WTP cream v3, 28/9 slams it with a full link.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

12/9/2013 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/9/2013 5:31 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

if your riding a truly slammed rear end then you'll have to either take the chain apart or take the cranks apart to remove the wheel whether the chain is stretched or not

i just got ride of my stranger frame and i definitely put in enough riding to stretch my fly tractor chain, there is no way to get that much of a gap

13.4 is a improper chainstay length that shouldn't ever be used, its like the retarded frames that are made to where the drop outs go so far back that the rim will hit the inside of the frame, it shouldn't ever be made like this

I have had to break the chain to take off my wheel. It wont stretch to that extent but you'll have some wiggle room, I was just saying when its slammed and the chain is tight as fuck its uncomfortable to ride to me an I liked it better with it slightly further back like that which is about 13.5

|

12/9/2013 5:37 PM

I don't get why people whine about this all the time. Just ride your bike!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/9/2013 5:48 PM

chain stays tight, wheel won't shift to one side as easily or ever, makes me feel secure

oh yeah? what about tires?

|

12/9/2013 6:00 PM

chad88 wrote:

ultrasonic wrote:

oh yeah? what about tires?

if the frame is made right tires shouldn't be an issue, far as im concerned all frames should be rode slammed and be capable of slamming other wise the frame was made improper

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/9/2013 7:23 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

you must like working on your bike every time your wheel shifts

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/10/2013 11:40 AM

idk what rear end i have but when i steped up yo a 28t i had to get a longer chain

|

12/10/2013 1:38 PM

Fictionsdd2 wrote:

idk what rear end i have but when i steped up yo a 28t i had to get a longer chain

it all depends on how much room you have

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

12/10/2013 6:16 PM

Put a tiny peice of metal in there and boom, problem solved. Now quit bitching and get off this site again.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

12/10/2013 6:44 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Wheels don't shift if you tighten them down enough.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/10/2013 6:58 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Wheels don't shift if you tighten them down enough.

This.......worrying about if your wheel is slammed is retarded .......your bike needs more pentagrams

|