14mm axels on forks

Related:
Create New Tag

5/4/2009 7:13 PM

does it matter if u run a 3/8 on a 14mm forks size?

|

5/4/2009 7:13 PM

yes it wont work

|

5/4/2009 7:14 PM

get adapters off danscomp

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

5/4/2009 8:13 PM

will these adapters fit the vandero2 front hub http://empirebmx.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7100

|

5/4/2009 8:17 PM

xStreetBMXx wrote:

will these adapters fit the vandero2 front hub http://empirebmx.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=7100

all adapters are the same

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

5/4/2009 8:19 PM

yeah but will they fit the vandero 2 hub because it doesnt look like there is alot of axle on the hub?

|

5/4/2009 8:41 PM

xStreetBMXx wrote:

yeah but will they fit the vandero 2 hub because it doesnt look like there is alot of axle on the hub?

the vandero is a female hub, so yes they will fit.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

5/4/2009 8:43 PM

ok thanks i appreciate it

|

5/5/2009 3:17 PM

it will work....if u tighten it down like a motherfucker.

|

(\__/)
(='.'=)
( .Y. )
(")v(")

09 Kink Transition...yes...i ride a tranny.

Im the CLIT commander of the sexy army.

5/10/2009 10:28 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2009 10:29 AM

WONT WORK GET ADAPTERS 3/8 CANT TAKE HARD HITS 14 IS BETTER ANY WAY

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

5/10/2009 10:38 AM

JECBMX wrote:

WONT WORK GET ADAPTERS 3/8 CANT TAKE HARD HITS 14 IS BETTER ANY WAY

yea thats true 14mm is better for grinding and taking abuse if u hav 14mm forks why dont u just get 14mm rims?makes more sense that way

|

Rider4life>=]

5/10/2009 10:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2009 10:49 AM

If you already have a 3/8 hub and a 14mm fork, these are the best adapters out there to make it work.

|

1964 plymouth valiant wagon

5/10/2009 10:49 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 7:42 PM

|

1964 plymouth valiant wagon

5/10/2009 12:28 PM

i use adaptors. they work great

|

HPP::: Hella Phat Pussy