15% OFF EVERYTHING AT TLC BIKES THIS WEEKEND!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/14/2014 3:30 AM

15% OFF EVERYTHING AT TLC BIKES THIS WEEKEND!

Enter code 'TLC15' upon checkout to get 15% off everything in your cart! Offer starts today and ends midnight on Sunday.

Visit http://www.tlcbikes.com

We do ship parts internationally, just select international shipping when checking out.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Check out our site for quality BMX products at great prices! www.tlcbikes.com

2/14/2014 4:26 AM

All three topics from this user have been advertisements, yet no one, not even mods, has said a thing about becoming a site sponsor.

|

2/14/2014 7:49 AM

Fondue wrote:

All three topics from this user have been advertisements, yet no one, not even mods, has said a thing about becoming a site ...more

Thanks for pointing this out to me, but I definitely can tell they are keeping their posts to a minimum and haven't spammed the forum at all (3 threads in about 2 months).

HOWEVER, we have some pretty sweet advertising deals so if TLC Bikes is interested in becoming a site sponsor then they can hit us up here: Advertising@VitalBMX.com

|

2/14/2014 8:04 AM

Rules is rules, Lorenzo. You know the incident I am referring to. It was the first thread and the community and mods jumped on it like wild hyenas. Yes, there were subsequent threads, but the fact remains.

|

2/14/2014 8:15 AM

Fondue wrote:

Rules is rules, Lorenzo. You know the incident I am referring to. It was the first thread and the community and mods jumped on ...more

It's hard to catch 3 threads in a matter of 2 months, but thanks again for your interest.

|

2/14/2014 8:22 AM

Fondue wrote:

Rules is rules, Lorenzo. You know the incident I am referring to. It was the first thread and the community and mods jumped on ...more

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

It's hard to catch 3 threads in a matter of 2 months, but thanks again for your interest.

Right. It wasn't too hard to catch one. Thanks for blowing smoke up my ass. It's very appreciated.

|

2/14/2014 8:46 AM

Fondue wrote:

All three topics from this user have been advertisements, yet no one, not even mods, has said a thing about becoming a site ...more

Hi Fondue, as you can probably tell we are a very small company who has only been running for 3 months now so we cannot afford to advertise on popular BMX sites like Vital BMX. We are only trying to get the name out there so we can expand and then hopefully advertise on big BMX sites like this.

|

2/14/2014 8:47 AM

Fondue wrote:

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out to me, but I definitely can tell they are keeping their posts to a minimum and haven't spammed ...more

Hi Lorenzo, thanks for the email, sounds good to me hopefully we will be in touch very soon!

|

2/14/2014 9:30 AM

Fondue wrote:

tlcbikes wrote:

Hi Fondue, as you can probably tell we are a very small company who has only been running for 3 months now so we cannot afford ...more

I am sure you read my previous post. The incident before was with a small bmx shop just getting off the ground, so I see no difference.

Good luck to you.

|

2/14/2014 10:02 AM

Difference being, TLC is not being a jackass and has taken it on the chin.

|

2/14/2014 11:10 AM

Mychaylo wrote:

Difference being, TLC is not being a jackass and has taken it on the chin.

Taken it on the chin? The hell are you talking about? Taken what on the chin? The whole point of my original comment is that no one gave them shit over now 3 advertisements.

|

2/14/2014 11:12 AM

Fondue is butthurt again

|

2/14/2014 11:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/14/2014 11:15 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Fondue is butthurt again

Fuck off, twit. No one was calling names til you showed up.

|

2/14/2014 11:52 AM

Fondue wrote:

Right. It wasn't too hard to catch one. Thanks for blowing smoke up my ass. It's very appreciated.

you're kind of being a fondoushe. why do you even care? act like a mod if you become a mod dude.

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

2/14/2014 5:35 PM

Fondue, stop for a minute and think about it.

Why are people not flipping this guy shit.. but they flipped the other guy shit?

You're a smart guy, it's not hard to figure out. I get wanting to help out the little guy just starting out... but you picked a pretty lame horse to ride on before.

|

2/14/2014 5:49 PM

Fondue wrote:

Taken it on the chin? The hell are you talking about? Taken what on the chin? The whole point of my original comment is that ...more

TLC also hasn't made the same type of thread a few times, within a span of a month. They made 2 threads in December, and kept quiet until now, not constantly bumping their own shit for their own gain or sneaking advertisements in with regular forum posts. Still against the rules, but less people care since it was far less noticeable. Had Secret done the same thing she did over a span of a few months, I'm sure less people would have cared since it wasn't cluttering the forum 24/7.

|

2/14/2014 5:59 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out to me, but I definitely can tell they are keeping their posts to a minimum and haven't spammed ...more

Is there any type of deal i can get where i can advertise myself on here?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

2/15/2014 2:20 AM

Lol^

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/15/2014 6:24 AM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

Fondue wrote:

Icant180 wrote:

you're kind of being a fondoushe. why do you even care? act like a mod if you become a mod dude.

He's always like that, I never see him post unless he's got something to bitch about

|

2/15/2014 7:38 AM

TLC also doesn't comment on peoples threads saying "oh well I have that! Just buy it from me!". And I remember for fact one of his last threads was about a give away. In a way, yes its advertisement. But ffs its a give away. Atleast he was doing something to help out the community and inviting us all personally to enter in his give away to get free shit.

Not to mention he seems professional, one trait Secret never showed.

Just drop it dude. Youre the only one here who backs secret up. Theres a reason nobody else likes her, and alot of people are going to start feeling the same about you. Just take a chill pill man. Relax.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

2/15/2014 4:04 PM

Did Secret get banned?

|

2/15/2014 4:09 PM

BNC wrote:

Did Secret get banned?

Nope not that i've heard of.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

2/15/2014 4:19 PM

Like the site, feels warming haha

|

Refs: Four x4, Dolphin, BrokenBMX, Tomdon, ecuadevil...

2/15/2014 4:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/15/2014 4:30 PM

Because you know i had to post, grats TLC this post is about to be hotter then the depths of hell

Also Hi everyone no im not banned I have been busy Spring is coming soon and i have a lot to get done offline smile

|

2/15/2014 5:31 PM

Do you sell tires?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

2/15/2014 5:52 PM

How much to get my balls on a top banner admin?

|

2/15/2014 7:06 PM

Secret didnt get banned so what the hell are you complaining about? do you need one of the mods to say if it happens again he will get banned? Is that the big deal? If you wanna play "rules is rules" then maybe secret does need to be banned?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/15/2014 7:09 PM

ps this is the the link to the advertising rates (mods am i able to put this up? )
http://www.vitalmedianet.com/pdfs/Vital_BMX_media_kit_2014.pdf

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

2/15/2014 7:25 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

ps this is the the link to the advertising rates (mods am i able to put this up? )
...more

It's public information really, so I'm fine with you posting it...

|