15mm offset forks

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2016 1:51 PM

So I've got a chance to get some blue six bolos in 15mm offset for cheap. I ride r25s now but want to switch my bike up. I love the way these feel. But technically the 15mm would be easier to do spins, barspins, and tailwhips correct? I noticed the r25s help a lot with all of those over some fit blades which had a 33mm offset i think. I ride mostly park would these feel too bad on quarter pipes? (not flowy park or trails)

Thanks for the input.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

12/21/2016 2:47 PM

You are not a flatlander. What is wrong with r25's?

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

12/21/2016 3:50 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

You are not a flatlander. What is wrong with r25's?

I've rode them for a long time and I'm kinda bored. I have 2 pairs even. But I noticed how much better 25 felt than 33 or whatever so I wondered if 15 would feel even better.

|

12/21/2016 4:46 PM

if you sneeze you'll probably do a 180

|

12/21/2016 5:09 PM

djfivejames wrote:

if you sneeze you'll probably do a 180

Hahaha!

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

12/21/2016 5:29 PM

15mm is not crazy like people think it is, welcome to the 15mm club. do it you wont regret and youll realize all these people are fools

|

1996 dyno slammer, 1997 mosh pro, 1998 gt vertigo, 2000 haro backtrail x3, 2004 free agent tigercat, 2005 volume dinosaur, 2005 s&m black bike, 2013 stolen saint 24", 2015 flybikes proton

12/21/2016 5:54 PM

I ride 13 mm s&ms doesn't take long to get used to different fork offsets it's only a couple centimetres difference

|

12/21/2016 6:15 PM

i miss short offset forks

try zero one day....lol

|

It’s all bmx

12/21/2016 7:23 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I ride 13 mm s&ms doesn't take long to get used to different fork offsets it's only a couple centimetres difference

And you do a lot of big air shit you don't find it too unstable or weird feeling? What about going otb?

|

12/21/2016 8:44 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Four wrote:

And you do a lot of big air shit you don't find it too unstable or weird feeling? What about going otb?

vert quarters, deep bowls and big jumps are my favourite things to ride these days , I can't ride a ledge for 5 minutes without getting bored , deffinatly get comfortable with them and do some spins fly out before you start trying to spin quarters , 3s over jumps nosedive a bit easier I noticed when i first switched over , taller bars I found where harder to get used to then the fork change

|

11/8/2019 9:31 PM

eskimojay wrote:

vert quarters, deep bowls and big jumps are my favourite things to ride these days , I can't ride a ledge for 5 minutes without getting bored , deffinatly get comfortable with them and do some spins fly out before you start trying to spin quarters , 3s over jumps nosedive a bit easier I noticed when i first switched over , taller bars I found where harder to get used to then the fork change

I'm gettin a federal assault fork 15mm and I have a 9" bars, is it gonna feel weird on ramps? I usually ride street but lately I've been riding more park and street

|

11/9/2019 6:45 AM

Four wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Yeimi_Yeiminson wrote:

I'm gettin a federal assault fork 15mm and I have a 9" bars, is it gonna feel weird on ramps? I usually ride street but lately I've been riding more park and street

You’ll get used to it after a couple of rides , it will be fun and a fresh feeling to get used to

|

11/9/2019 7:02 AM

Odyssey is releasing r15 forks very soon

|

I like riding my bike.

11/9/2019 8:07 AM

Kink just released a 20mm and 15mm offset fork...very intrigued

|