18" bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

1/1/2015 6:36 PM

I'm 13 and 4' 11". I had a 20 inch bike, and it felt very big. I haven't grown in a while and my entire family doesn't grow fast. I have ridden an 18" bike and it felt way more in my comfort zone, and way easier to control. Should I get an 18" bike?

|

1/1/2015 6:37 PM

2pac I thut u wer died

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 6:41 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

2pac I thut u wer died

I was reborn

|

1/1/2015 6:51 PM

get a colony

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/1/2015 6:56 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

get a colony

A colony 18" or a colony regular bike?

|

1/1/2015 6:58 PM

colony 18" if they make them i know they make 18" parts

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/1/2015 6:58 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

get a colony

2pac wrote:

A colony 18" or a colony regular bike?

A colony 33" the best bike feels better than an 18"

|

When the river runs red, take the dirt road instead.

1/1/2015 6:59 PM

get a 2015 colony inception

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/1/2015 7:03 PM

For real Colony makes dope 18" and so does Subrosa . If you want an aftermarket 18" bike you can build a Kink custom 18" frame and go from there.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 7:04 PM

aussiebmxer wrote:

get a 2015 colony inception

I looked at the colony inception, but I also looked at the dk Cygnus 18, which also looks nice.

|

1/1/2015 7:09 PM

dk = gayyyy

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

1/1/2015 7:10 PM

I think I'll get the colony inception 18 or the dk Cygnus 18. Thanks everyone

|

1/1/2015 7:17 PM

2pac wrote:

I think I'll get the colony inception 18 or the dk Cygnus 18. Thanks everyone

My LBS sells Colony and all the completes are dialed as fuck , it shouldn't disappoint

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2015 7:48 PM

You'll be growing in a year or two, then you'll wish you got a 20

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

1/4/2015 11:04 AM

MidWestBMX wrote:

You'll be growing in a year or two, then you'll wish you got a 20

a set bike to be used for a year is already good for me, if you use it for 2 years then it's worth it.

that's just me.

|

Cult,Eastern,Enemy,Flybikes,Superstar,Xposure,ScrapBikes,SupraDome,KMC Chain,Bears,CST

1/4/2015 8:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/4/2015 8:51 PM

I got the dk but upgraded some of the parts with the extra money. I bought twisted PCs, ODI soft compound grips, and odyssey ghost brake pads using the extra money.

|

1/5/2015 10:37 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/5/2015 10:38 AM

aussiebmxer wrote:

dk = gayyyy

^

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

1/6/2015 8:08 PM

The dk has chromoly, sealed parts, and an integrated headtube. I see no issues with it.

|

1/6/2015 8:15 PM

2pac wrote:

The dk has chromoly, sealed parts, and an integrated headtube. I see no issues with it.

its a dk, and dk is shit

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

1/6/2015 8:19 PM

2pac wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

its a dk, and dk is shit

I dont see how, is it there manufacturing process?

|

1/7/2015 7:49 AM

2pac wrote:

bmxsteve99 wrote:

its a dk, and dk is shit

2pac wrote:

Most people formed that opinion based on DK pulling from mail order then turning up in department stores a year or two ago. Their shop-level bikes are on par with most other companies out there. People instantly assume brands found in both department stores and shops are junk when the department store bikes are made typically in China with cheap materials, and the shop level bikes are made usually in Taiwan with better quality materials and workmanship, where all their favorite brands (mostly) are made. Mongoose is another great example. They have great shop level stuff but peopleoonly associate mongoose with walmart. Same this g happened to GT years ago. Also not having a stacked pro team makes it hard to gain notoriety with the bmx crowd as most kids buy based on companies they see more.

Kudos to you for trying something other than the most popular brands.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/7/2015 8:22 AM

I destroyed my colony complete in under a year. I wouldn't of recommended the colony anyways

|

Smoke Drink Die

1/7/2015 12:28 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

its a dk, and dk is shit

2pac wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Most people formed that opinion based on DK pulling from mail order then turning up in department stores a year or two ago. Their shop-level bikes are on par with most other companies out there. People instantly assume brands found in both department stores and shops are junk when the department store bikes are made typically in China with cheap materials, and the shop level bikes are made usually in Taiwan with better quality materials and workmanship, where all their favorite brands (mostly) are made. Mongoose is another great example. They have great shop level stuff but peopleoonly associate mongoose with walmart. Same this g happened to GT years ago. Also not having a stacked pro team makes it hard to gain notoriety with the bmx crowd as most kids buy based on companies they see more.

Thanks bro! I appreciate the facts about companies people generalize about due to them being at walmart.

|

1/7/2015 12:31 PM

2pac wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

2pac wrote:

Thanks bro! I appreciate the facts about companies people generalize about due to them being at walmart.

Pics?

|

1/7/2015 12:57 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

2pac wrote:

NewAndImprovedClancy wrote:

Pics?

Here it is

I ordered off of albes, is that a good site?
|

1/7/2015 1:00 PM

2pac wrote: Here it is

I ordered off of albes, is that a good site?

I have no idea man cus i live in the Philippines... (:

|