180 Bars

Related:
Create New Tag

8/12/2015 6:53 PM

What do you guys think of em? Are they easy for you? Do you struggle with them? Do you like them? Do you hate them? Do they aggravate you? Tell me anything you want about them haha. For me I don't like them to much. I'm very inconsistent with them. Very annoying trick for me.

|

8/12/2015 7:01 PM

I struggle with them only because I spin the wrong way. I spin my bars clockwise, and 180 to the right, also clockwise... Therefore it's awkward doing 180 bars, so I just do switch 180 instead when I do 180 bars. I can land them sometimes but I don't like barspins period so I'll rarely throw a 180 bar.

Bank bars are different though, I can throw those spinning to the left which is switch, and land them almost 10/10 tries cause they're only about a 90° spin

|

8/12/2015 7:16 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I struggle with them only because I spin the wrong way. I spin my bars clockwise, and 180 to the right, also clockwise... ...more

I don't know why but it's just one of those tricks I don't understand. Like I can do them but I just don't like them or the way they feel but I love bars. It's weird cause I like half cab bars and don't struggle with them at all

|