180 bar help!!!!!!!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 9:35 PM

Ok so recently i learned flyout bars, and now i want to try 180 bars, unfortunately i spin the same way i throw, does this make them ridiculously hard?,and are they even possible to do flat that way. Thanks

|

8/4/2013 9:41 PM

Plenty of people do them that way. I think it's harder spinning them opposite of your spin. I'm the most fuck footed rider out there so I feel the pain. I spin right and tail whip left, think about how hard it would be for me to 3 whip! Hahaha

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

8/4/2013 10:04 PM

I do em like you, and im almost doing truckdrivers. First off, grow some balls and do them flat lol i only learn things flat a lot of the time. Find a bank, nothing too steep, just a good size, a few bike lengths wide. The do a 180 as flawlessly ass possible and learn to pinch the seat in the 180! Its actually easier than a normal hop bar in this setup. I learned flat 180 bars easily because the bank i used is very mellow! and i can now do 180 bar to half cab bar out haha its easy. I love barspins (i have Garrett Reynolds disorder) haha and now i am working on trucks. Dont do things flyout honestly, its stupid. Learn em flat and on a bank and when you wanna do em flyout itll be nothing. haha If you truly insist on doing them flyout, just spin the 180 and clamp the seat a bit! Then throw the bars in it! haha its easy!! go for it!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/4/2013 10:56 PM

They're possible, just feel sooo awkward. Whenever I 180 bar, I do switch spin. I have done regular spin 180 bars but they just feel so awkward to me, spinning to the left and barspinning clockwise just feels like it evens out much better. It's definitely possible though, I used to ride with someone who could hop truck spinning to the right and barspinning clockwise

|