180 help

Related:
Create New Tag

10/17/2008 10:46 AM

i can get the 180 down but its the rollout tht i kant seem to get. wen i land i dont back pedal and then i kant roll out. then i started to try pivots and i can get to the part when i am on the bak wheel and i turn a lil bit then i juz stop. its extremely frustrating so i need some help guys........ill try to get a vid up soon.

|

10/17/2008 12:01 PM

just learn to backpedal. or get a freecoaster. those are your options sorry. practice rolling backward by going up and down small quarters slowly.

|

got bike?

refs: showtime402, effigy, dallas6689, freddydapice

10/17/2008 5:04 PM

u have to shift your weight back hard to get it to roll then spin n throw ur weight foward

|

LIVE HARD, RIDE HARD, DIE HARD

no brakes 4 pegs... streets all day

10/17/2008 6:04 PM

mnsketch wrote:

just learn to backpedal. or get a freecoaster. those are your options sorry. practice rolling backward by going up and down small quarters slowly.

don't get a freecoaster!!! if you're just learning, learn on a regular wheel, then change to freecoaster if you want later.

Basically, it sounds like you need to turn you're bars before you push the cranks. make sure you're like almost 45 degrees from where you were, then push cranks.

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

10/17/2008 9:12 PM

keep yur balance and backpedal then when u rolled back like 90 pull up and pivit. thats how i learned them and i got them down pretty good now.

|

It aint easy being cheesy

10/18/2008 3:33 PM

thx guys i hope i get them down b4 winter lol thx agian guys

|