180 turns , help me please its killing meh

Related:
Create New Tag

8/8/2013 8:30 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2013 8:31 PM

Well i stopped biking for a while , and decided to start again . but now that i want to try 180s again i cant get the front high at all , if i try to 180 i will either g turn , or get the front up "barely" and i practice every day on a bank . any advice on getting the front higher? do i go faster ? commit more? get lighter forks ?

|

If she doesn't like it , punch her on the back of the head .

8/8/2013 8:36 PM

Just commit. Lighter parts this early will only be a headache later on. Weight training is an old school thing but very effective. Yeah just keep practicing

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/8/2013 8:45 PM

tomdon wrote:

Just commit. Lighter parts this early will only be a headache later on. Weight training is an old school thing but very effective. Yeah just keep practicing

would you say it be easier to go faster? or pump my self up little by little to the point where i can do em going fast ?

|

If she doesn't like it , punch her on the back of the head .

8/8/2013 9:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

SDStreetRides wrote:

would you say it be easier to go faster? or pump my self up little by little to the point where i can do em going fast ?

work your way up on speed. going fast makes spins harder

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/8/2013 10:03 PM

tomdon wrote:

SDStreetRides wrote:

Do you even lift bro?

|

Bang Bang bmx