180s

Related:
Create New Tag

7/13/2013 4:18 PM

yo guys i just learned 180s but i do them with ollie or b-hop (not sure about the name) where you pop both tires at the same time and when i try it with bunny hop i just fall off the bike probably because i lose balance or i do the rotation but cant continue with fakie, i tried to do them with higher speed - still cant continue with fakie :/

Any tips? :/
I realllly want to learn them the right way i will be thankful if you help me

heres what i am doing - http://gifboom.com/x/50fa29aa

|

7/13/2013 4:28 PM

Try to do bunnyhop. It's better in the long run and you'll be able to do them up curbs and things. As for your fakie, it looks fine, just keep on trying and you'll get it.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

7/13/2013 9:26 PM

practice makes perfect

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

7/13/2013 9:50 PM

my friends do the same thing but they do it because they think the right way to do it is too hard. its good that you want to do it the right way because like isnowyazn said its much better in the long run. just carve into and turn your head and hop. i cant fakie out of them but i also never tried to 180 that much for a while

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

7/13/2013 10:50 PM

I really hate going at it with some speed. My fakies almost have to be immediately pretty much all of the time.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

7/13/2013 10:52 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

I really hate going at it with some speed. My fakies almost have to be immediately pretty much all of the time.

Man up. If sickdudde can do it you can too

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

7/13/2013 10:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2013 10:57 PM

isnowyaznV2 wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Man up. If sickdudde can do it you can too

You can't even fakie for caca. -_____-

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

7/14/2013 2:18 AM

G-LandRider wrote:

my friends do the same thing but they do it because they think the right way to do it is too hard. its good that you want to do it the right way because like isnowyazn said its much better in the long run. just carve into and turn your head and hop. i cant fakie out of them but i also never tried to 180 that much for a while

thanks for the advice
and sorry but can you emplain to me what exactly means '''to carve'' and ''carve into'' in bmx, i cant understand
ive seen many people here using it
thankks :D

|

7/14/2013 2:24 AM

carving: basically when you go to 180 you can just hop and spin but when you want to 3 that shit wont work, Carving is where you turn a little in the oppo direction and quickly "carve" back around to get more spin speed.

|

Bruh