1piece seat vs pivotal set up

Related:
Create New Tag

3/29/2009 8:55 AM

would u prefer a 1piece combo seat with connected post or a pivotal setup with a pivotal post and a pivotal seat, if the 1 piece then, the khe or the eclat. also what are the cons of a one piece and/or a pivotal.

|

3/29/2009 8:56 AM

pivotal for sure
u ever get ur mirraco?

|

3/29/2009 8:58 AM

pivotal,

|

3/29/2009 8:59 AM

cody93 wrote:

pivotal for sure
u ever get ur mirraco?

na man i posted a thread on here stating wat happened, it was a long story, but in the end the PO found the box and the guy sent me garbage in a box, so i called the police on em for fraud and got my money back

|

3/29/2009 9:00 AM

oh at least u got ur money man

|

3/29/2009 9:01 AM

pivotal
1-pieces are gay
might as well run no seat

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

3/29/2009 9:03 AM

resllerlelrlelr

|

3/29/2009 9:09 AM

depends man
those eclats are meant to be good
lighter then more seats by themselfs
but the pivots have a nicer look

get a federal/shadow/kink or macniel pivot

|

3/29/2009 9:13 AM

this is a 50 50 for me
if i want like sleek looking i would go with eclat (eclaw) one peice
i have it
but im looking to trade it with a pivotal, when i do 180"s i push on the side of the bike with my legs and it hurts alot when you puch on the plastic edge, and im looking for hevier and more comfy. i had my bike at 19 lbs and that was just ttooo squirley so im bumpin it up to like 22 so im get a pivotal. and and if you get a eclat it will usualy have to be slammed

|

3/29/2009 9:16 AM

kelly wrote:

this is a 50 50 for me
i have it
but im looking to trade it with a pivotal, when i do 180"s i push on the side of the bike with my legs and it hurts alot when you puch on the plastic edge, and im looking for hevier and more comfy. i had my bike at 19 lbs and that was just ttooo squirley so im bumpin it up to like 22 so im get a pivotal. and and if you get a eclat it will usualy have to be slammed

overall shitty experience wih the 1 piece then??

|

3/29/2009 9:17 AM

Ressler711 wrote:

pivotal
1-pieces are gay
might as well run no seat

lol yea i think ill go for a pivotal, thanks

|

3/29/2009 9:19 AM

no those were cons
the seat isnt bad, its comfortable for a plastic and the padded one is even better but im not sure if the padded one still hurts when you 180 360 ect, the seat is insainly light like, you hold it and your amazed. its at a good angle, makes the bike look waay more sleek, you can buy one seat and post combo for th price of just the pivotal seat
good seat

|

3/29/2009 9:20 AM

cody93 wrote:

oh at least u got ur money man

yea, if it wasnt for me only doin paypal then idk wat would've turned out

|

3/29/2009 9:21 AM

hmmm i dont like pivitol... idk why... just dont... but i dont run a one peice i just have a standard set up... with a ody jr seat haah

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

3/29/2009 9:24 AM

cody93 wrote:

pivotal for sure
u ever get ur mirraco?

i did get another bike tho, i would say somewhat sicker than the mirraco, its a fit ed complete, really sick set up, got the whole bike but the guy didnt have a pivotal post but did have a seat, idk y, so i was thinking of gettin a 1 piece instead of paying like 20 for just a post, and plus 1 pieces do save weight, but i still prob will go with the pivotal

|

3/29/2009 9:27 AM

i called a bike shop by me, cuz i wanted a pivtotal post asap to ride, and i asked em if they had any pivotal post, the guy was like, wats that, im like a seat post thats pivotal, he was like they're all pivotal, im like no its like a diff type of seat not a standard i dont know how to explain it but its called a pivotal, he was like come in and show me what ur talkin about, i was like forget it, that was a little funny

|

3/29/2009 9:30 AM

pivotal

|

Dirty ridin

3/29/2009 9:40 AM

kelly wrote:

this is a 50 50 for me
i have it

so a new seat is gonna weigh 3 pounds?

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

3/29/2009 10:04 AM

One piece seats are stupid. Go with pivotal.

|

This message is brought to you by JonathanAllen.

[LINK TO IMAGE]
This is Red Panda.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_panda

MOTW 5/17/2010 - 5/23/2010

3/29/2009 11:29 AM

pivitol ftw

|

I <3 theamazingjack, dan, ressler, and dakota