|

12/8/2013 12:39 PM

why?

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

12/8/2013 12:40 PM

momentums have thin sidewalls but are lighter.

go for the FAF because they'll last and get pretty fat too.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/8/2013 12:43 PM

I hate fat tires.

But I'd go with what he said^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/8/2013 12:46 PM

2.4 FAFs are a touch wider than the momentums, but not as tall.

The sidewalls of the momentum are very thin and don't hold up to grinding. If you ride park, momentums, If you ride street at all, FAFs

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

12/8/2013 4:07 PM

1.85 odyssey frequency g tires, really go fast as fuck

|

fack off

12/8/2013 7:00 PM

My favorite tires are: Chase Hawks 2.4, FAF 2.25, and I want to try the new FAF's 2.4 but I like the tread pattern on the 2.25 better even thought I don't ride dirt on my bmx it just looks bad ass to me.

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

12/8/2013 8:07 PM

chase hawks are fat i think lol my chase hawks are fatter then my friends faf

|

12/10/2013 4:21 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

The sidewalls of the momentum are very thin and don't hold up to grinding. If you ride park, momentums, If you ride street at all, FAFs

They're fine for grinding, had the same rear momentum for almost a year now, and they do last long.

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

12/10/2013 4:33 PM

momentums have (from what i have seen/heard) thin sidewalls, so i would go with faf's, thos are universally praised

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/10/2013 5:04 PM

SnM An1mal wrote:

McCheeseKid wrote:

They're fine for grinding, had the same rear momentum for almost a year now, and they do last long.

Not to be rude, but you must not ride much, as I wore through the tread on my momentum in 3 months (it was a front tire), and my friend's sidewalls gave out in about 5 weeks.

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

12/10/2013 9:38 PM

Momentums are awesome peg less/park tires but have thin sidewalls and the FAFs are awesome all around tires great no matter what your riding

|

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides

12/11/2013 6:13 AM

I have set of momentums on one of my bikes and I wouldn't buy them again, they are light and quite cheap and run fine in normal conditions but if its slightly wet or greasy out they suck...no grip. I don't recommend them at all.

A lot of people like the fafs but I've also heard people say bad things about them too like they wear out quickly.

I just ordered a set of fly ruben rampera 2.35 to replace my momentums, maybe check them out they look quality, they're expensive tho.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/11/2013 6:16 AM

If you want the biggest tire get Ruben ramparts or dehart slicks, the Rubens inflate to 2.48 and the dehart slicks inflate to about 2.5 I believe

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

12/11/2013 6:58 AM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

I have set of momentums on one of my bikes and I wouldn't buy them again, they are light and quite cheap and run fine in normal conditions but if its slightly wet or greasy out they suck...no grip. I don't recommend them at all.

A lot of people like the fafs but I've also heard people say bad things about them too like they wear out quickly.

I just ordered a set of fly ruben rampera 2.35 to replace my momentums, maybe check them out they look quality, they're expensive tho.

this. I ran one on my front for a while, probably 3-4 months, and it slipped out that much that it was affecting my riding confidence, felt dangerous to try anything that involved carving. Good look tyre though

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

12/11/2013 7:41 AM

The FAF 1.95, 2.10, 2.30, and 2.40 will wear very fast. Riding street, my 2.10s would last only a few months before showing bead. Im still running my FAF 2.25 with the original tube in it after a year of riding street and it has a ton of life left. Im about to get 2.25 NVs however.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/11/2013 8:59 AM

You want big tires uhm?
Subrosa gravedigger and Cult dehart slick 2.4

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

12/11/2013 2:26 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

this. I ran one on my front for a while, probably 3-4 months, and it slipped out that much that it was affecting my riding confidence, felt dangerous to try anything that involved carving. Good look tyre though

I'm going thru exactly the same thing with mine at the minute, they're sketching me out big time, and hindering my progression; especially when I'm riding at night when the ground is just slightly wet from mist/fog...I really liked them when I first got them but as a winter tire they suck ass.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12