2 Questions.

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 4:00 PM

1. Is it ok not to run the Base thing with the anti roll pins on it on thermalite pegs.
2. My bolt wont go on the last 2 or 3 threads with the base off & everything. Im assuming that the bolt will be ok like this since its really tight & fine thread?

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/13/2013 4:28 PM

i wont trust it. since that plate is supporting the peg from flexing and snapping.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

6/13/2013 4:28 PM

ill answer your questions if you trade me your stem

haha I really don't know anything about pegs I never grind

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/13/2013 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 7:46 PM

element4all wrote:

i wont trust it. since that plate is supporting the peg from flexing and snapping.

The plate really doesnt look like it does much the bolts only go into plastic too.
Photo

Theres metal inside the peg though like an adapter.

|

Instagram

6/13/2013 9:23 PM

for the bolt thing just clean the threads with wd40 and then try it or if that dosn't work put some washers on it and call it good

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/13/2013 9:38 PM

jj0996 wrote:

for the bolt thing just clean the threads with wd40 and then try it or if that dosn't work put some washers on it and call it ...more

Its not the threads its that theres not much axle left after the peg so the bolt cant thread on all the way.

|

Instagram

6/13/2013 10:07 PM

then put a washer or something on it to make up for the extra space

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

6/13/2013 10:30 PM

Do you have threaded cones, and if so, do you adjust them quite a lot. Because if you keep tightening them form the same side the axle will move to one side, so you will have more axle on one side than the other.

|

6/13/2013 10:49 PM

if you snap it just go buy the mongoose pegs from walmart then do the same exact thing for half the price.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/13/2013 10:54 PM

i had them and i had that kind of problem just keep the back plate on but not attached and it will reattach when u install it

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

6/14/2013 5:35 AM

WallmartBMX wrote:

i had them and i had that kind of problem just keep the back plate on but not attached and it will reattach when u install it

Wont work lol axle isnt long enough.

|

Instagram