2 questionss.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2009 8:13 PM

Does anyone know the name of that British lady singer. She sings kind of 'girly' songs but they're pretty catchy. I think abod used one of her songs in one of his edits.

annnd, does anyone remember the name of the guy on here who had the avatar of that black dude eating cereal. He doesn't post anymore but I so want to steal his avatar

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

11/8/2009 8:15 PM

ratatat?

hahaha, idk the member but the avatar pic is skater Jamal Smith. And it's ridic.

|

FTW!

I'm cooler than a polar bear's toes.

11/8/2009 8:23 PM

No it's a girl.

Haha found it, thank you sir.

|

"swwyobmx"
so im balls deep in this bitch and she screams hurt me hurt me! so i pulled out and punched her in the fuckin mouth.

11/8/2009 8:24 PM

hmmmm idk. PM abod and ask him?

|

FTW!

11/8/2009 8:26 PM

metric

|

+1

11/8/2009 8:27 PM

P dubb wrote:

metric

FUCK, yeah it's this. Now that I hear it I remember. 'twas on the tip of my tongue but ratatat came out instead for some reason.

|

FTW!

11/8/2009 8:35 PM

metric or the sounds. both sound similar. both really good.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/9/2009 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:51 PM

No it's not rock music. Any other suggestions?

I just checked those 2 bands though and Metric is sick. Help I'm Alive <33.

|

"swwyobmx"

11/9/2009 7:06 PM

do you have any more questions? haha

|

+1

11/9/2009 7:08 PM

P dubb wrote:

do you have any more questions? haha

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

|

FTW!

11/9/2009 8:28 PM

Ha no more questions, just tryna find this hoee

|

"swwyobmx"

11/9/2009 8:31 PM

do you know which edit he used it in?

|

11/9/2009 8:46 PM

imchrisperez wrote:

How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

You should KGB it. Just text your question to 542542. Nah, I'm just fucking with you.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

11/9/2009 8:48 PM

I'm not sure if he used it in an edit, I just thought. They play her music at Taco Bell if that's any help lol.

That's another thing I like about working there, they play Phoenix, Vampire Weekend, and Yeah Yeah Yeahs all the time.

|

"swwyobmx"