2 quick questions

Related:
Create New Tag

9/12/2011 1:14 AM

so I'm gonna start taking my bike to school at times and I just wanted to know is it bad for a bike to be in the sun for like 5 hours I enter school at 8 and come out at 1250

And ummmm how can you know if you tube has a hole
I feel like I lost like 40 psi in like 2 days

|

9/12/2011 1:58 AM

1. No the sun makes no difference, it will not melt your bike

2. Pump up the tire again maybe? If it continues doing it take out the tube, pump it up, and put in a bucket or something of water, and bubbles will come out at the hole.

|

9/12/2011 2:04 AM

First of all youre bike will get stolen from school. Now that we've covered that...
the worst that could happen is you paint will fade?
you might have a slow leak or i think if you leave your bike in the cold ac the air will leak
just patch it or something who cares tubes are 5$

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

9/12/2011 2:14 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2011 2:19 AM

Ok so i solveD the tube issue by putting it in water
Turns out it had the tiniest hole... A bubble would come out everytwo seconds and I pumped the tube fat

But I still have concerns bout the sun
I don't want my Paint fading ):

|

9/12/2011 2:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2011 2:17 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

First of all youre bike will get stolen from school. Now that we've covered that...
the worst that could happen is you paint will fade?
you might have a slow leak or i think if you leave your bike in the cold ac the air will leak
just patch it or something who cares tubes are 5$

Nah man my school consists of 4rooms and about 100 students and it only last under five hours and I have five periods and lunch so every passing period I can see my bike locked up so nah my bike wont get stolen

|

9/12/2011 2:20 AM

I used to ride my bike at school and nothing happened with my bike, I dont know if there is a massive difference of temperature of where you live and where I live. Also if you live in an area of high risk of theft, then your bike will get stolen.

|