2 tricks in 2 days!

Related:
Create New Tag

2/13/2011 5:21 PM

so stoked on staurday i learned 180 nose bonks on walls and today i learned barspins!!!!!!!!!!

|

2/13/2011 5:21 PM

good job bro

|

2/13/2011 5:22 PM

cky199 wrote:

good job bro

thx man

|

2/13/2011 5:23 PM

collin was there smile

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

2/13/2011 5:26 PM

collinbikesalot wrote:

collin was there smile

yes he was lol

|

2/13/2011 5:28 PM

and filmed the bar (cough cough put it on here cough cough)

|

i cracked my b-rad therefor i am a cool kitty cat!
facebook

my baby deliyla

2/13/2011 5:39 PM

|

2/13/2011 5:40 PM

ahh idk how to from my iphone

|

2/13/2011 5:49 PM

but i was able to get them on my youtube channel, check them out!

and i again this is my first barspin so its not the best but later on when i got dark i was getting them legit, instead of a bunnyhop i was getting them with real hops like my front wheel off the ground first

|

2/13/2011 5:59 PM

you're doing them x up'd, and thats gonna make it super hard to get em dialed, and be able to throw them off ledges and stairs.
you have to learn how to drop your catching hand, and throw with the other. it helps to try them off a box jump, or out of a bank. once u get them right, you can throw them anywhere, the catch is so much more consistent. trust me, i started out doing x up bars, and it took me like a month to relearn them. but now ive got em good, and can throw em down sets and off ledges. barspins are super fun!

|

2/13/2011 6:00 PM

|

2/13/2011 6:01 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

you're doing them x up'd, and thats gonna make it super hard to get em dialed, and be able to throw them off ledges and stairs.
you have to learn how to drop your catching hand, and throw with the other. it helps to try them off a box jump, or out of a bank. once u get them right, you can throw them anywhere, the catch is so much more consistent. trust me, i started out doing x up bars, and it took me like a month to relearn them. but now ive got em good, and can throw em down sets and off ledges. barspins are super fun!

thx for the advice bro!!

|

2/13/2011 6:02 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

Bmill wrote:

thx for the advice bro!!

no prob!

|

2/13/2011 6:03 PM

And crappy stills haha

[LINK TO IMAGE]

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|