20.75tt to a 21.25 is it gonna feel bad?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2011 7:28 PM

new frame hook up some people make it seem like its so much harder to spin and such,, is it really that bad?

|

7/12/2011 7:32 PM

It's not to bad it all depends on the other dimensions and your personal preference one thing thts bad for me is my on a longer frame my manuals suck on a short frame I can go forever without tweaking the balance

|

7/12/2011 7:35 PM

Tommy_Palmer wrote:

It's not to bad it all depends on the other dimensions and your personal preference one thing thts bad for me is my on a longer frame my manuals suck on a short frame I can go forever without tweaking the balance

well i have like a 13 chain stay and i dont like it ive tried to get used to it but i loop all day on hops even i like to pull back harder i donno the skavenger has like a 13.5 so i think it will be better i just heard it kills your spin i was curious haha

|

7/12/2011 8:34 PM

You'll get used to it and if you are on the taller side of people you will love it. I went from a shorter back end to a longer one recently and I way prefer it. Toptube will feel odd for a while but you will become used to it.

|

7/13/2011 6:03 PM

Booshy wrote:

You'll get used to it and if you are on the taller side of people you will love it. I went from a shorter back end to a longer one recently and I way prefer it. Toptube will feel odd for a while but you will become used to it.

how tall are you?

|

7/13/2011 7:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/13/2011 7:34 PM

i went from a 20.5 to a 21 and a month later i went to a 21.25 it feels great but then again it is a race bike and i am 6' and still growing so it all depends

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

7/14/2011 3:52 AM

Booshy wrote:

Clayton_Bennett wrote:

how tall are you?

6' 2" man

|

7/14/2011 6:12 AM

My brother rides a 20.5 and I ride a 21.2, and everything is easer on my bike, my short friend can 360 my bike no problem. If you are like 6 foot or so and your back hurts when you ride, get it for sure.

|

I know this is a chain tool, but what am i gunna do wit' it?

7/14/2011 7:45 AM

Booshy wrote:

Clayton_Bennett wrote:

how tall are you?

Booshy wrote:

6' 2" man

ya get it then you will like it soo much more

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

7/14/2011 9:21 AM

I went from a 20" to a 21", felt super weird at first, but once i got used to it, best choice ever.

I'm going to a 21.25" soon though, and i'm 5' 10".

Hope that helps some.

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

7/14/2011 5:42 PM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

I went from a 20" to a 21", felt super weird at first, but once i got used to it, best choice ever.

I'm going to a 21.25" soon though, and i'm 5' 10".

Hope that helps some.

so am i!

|

7/14/2011 5:47 PM

.5 inches isnt enough to effect your spins, if you went from 13 to 14 maybe you'll notice a difference

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK