2010 We The People Arcade Vs 2011 Kink Gap

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2014 11:39 AM

I found both of these bikes used locally. They are askin $250.
The arcade has upgraded things like new demolition momentum tires size 20-2.35
a newer shadow conspiracy pivotal seat, kink stub seat post and a animal seat clamp
also has odyssey twisted pc pedal. The gap is stock except for pc pedals. Im 13, pretty short, and not alotta muscle so i need a light bike. Which one should i get?

|

8/7/2014 12:20 PM

Definitely the Kink, the WTP has unsealed hubs

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

8/7/2014 12:54 PM

Yeah go with the kink, it has sealed hubs and i'm pretty sure that the frame has a chromoly top tube, down tube and head tube.

and since you're buying used make sure you watch out for cracks, dents, etc.

|

8/7/2014 12:56 PM

neither are worth 250, try to get a better deal

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

8/7/2014 1:13 PM

Photo

This is the kink.
|

8/7/2014 1:14 PM

Photo

This is the arcade
|

8/7/2014 1:56 PM

The Kink even looks better, w/o a doubt the Kink all day mane

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye

8/7/2014 7:26 PM

Is the kink gap a heavy bike? Im only 13 so i am not very strong, however i am going to start to do reps etc.
I wanna be able to bunnyhop pretty high.

|

8/7/2014 8:18 PM

You actually can build a pretty good amount of muscle from riding alone, so just keep that in mind. And neither bike should be too heavy

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim