2010 eastern stuff

Related:
Create New Tag

11/9/2009 8:31 PM

went to the shop today to get a new brake cable and got to see some of the new stuff in person.

the new choker stem looks legit, the strangler looks like ass and they said its hard to get adjusted, and i got to see the new nitrous double shot wheels which also looked pretty damn good for a wheelset that only costs $165.

also got to see a couple of the new completes, the reaper is friggen nice!!! i wish they had a boss though, i really want to test ride one.

just thought i'd share since people have had some questions about this stuff lately.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

11/9/2009 8:32 PM

SWEET DUDE!

|

█▄█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀█ █▀ █▀
█▀█ █▄█ █▀▀ █▄█ █▀ █▀

ref-spikez5

11/9/2009 8:35 PM

did you see the nomad cranks? they were a lot more than i expected, especially since they're coming from eastern.

|

11/9/2009 8:37 PM

Kenealy wrote:

did you see the nomad cranks? they were a lot more than i expected, especially since they're coming from eastern.

unfortunatley not, why were they more than you expected because theyre eastern?

|

11/9/2009 8:39 PM

i still dont trust anything eastern

|

11/9/2009 8:39 PM

Kenealy wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

because he thinks all eastern products are shit, which isnt true. but i agree with you on the strangler stem, how its shiity. we just got some new eastern stuff in aswell and i am liking the way eastern is improving their stuff

|

refs: justridebmx, four, kingpin, Alex_DeWitt, Michael_Howard, bmxrider000, TokenBMX(x2)
member of the week 2/22/10 - 2/28/10

11/9/2009 9:12 PM

wow 165 for a set? thats cheap

|

11/9/2009 9:15 PM

my 720 cranks are dope as fuck for being 80$

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

11/10/2009 1:15 AM

aznsbmx? wrote:

wow 165 for a set? thats cheap

Nitrous Double Shot

|

I ride to live!
For the street niggas livin with they lives on the line
For young guns comin up durin these times
For police who find drugs let niggas slide
For niggas out slingin like 4 in the night

11/10/2009 1:18 AM

What do you mean the strangler is hard to get adjusted??
Did you go to All-star? If soo.. Were you talking to Greg? Lol.. Or at least, what did Jason have to say about all of it??

|

I ride to live!

11/10/2009 1:25 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

Did you go to All-star? If soo.. Were you talking to Greg? Lol.. Or at least, what did Jason have to say about all of it??

jason probably said something like "just buy s@m because it's the best."

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

11/10/2009 2:35 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:51 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

cupovjoe wrote:

jason probably said something like "just buy s@m because it's the best."

Yeah, he is an S&M freek. Lol...

|

I ride to live!

11/10/2009 10:19 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

yeah i was talking to greg. he said all of the stranglers theyve installed have slipped the first couple of times they were rode and had to be readjusted.

|

11/10/2009 11:07 AM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

yeah i was talking to greg. he said all of the stranglers theyve installed have slipped the first couple of times they were rode and had to be readjusted.

Are they removing paint from the bars, clamp surfaces, and steer tube? (I know it is a shop, but so many fail to do this)

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/10/2009 11:30 AM

No idea dave, didn't get that into it with him. Sry bud

|

11/10/2009 12:31 PM

keane_str_2112 wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

Are they removing paint from the bars, clamp surfaces, and steer tube? (I know it is a shop, but so many fail to do this)

That is why I asked if he was talking to Greg or not Lol..

|

I ride to live!

11/10/2009 1:14 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

No idea dave, didn't get that into it with him. Sry bud

It's all good, that would be my first guess as to the slipping, that or stupid customers messing with shit after it is set.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

11/10/2009 1:15 PM

Kenealy wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

because moseasterns cranks are pretty good and cheap too
they were more than i thought they would be too i was thinking that they were goind to be the step above the pros or stealths which ever is the better set and cost between 110 and 130
not the 160 or whatever they are
and im not saying they are bad

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

11/10/2009 3:26 PM

the elephant grips are the best things ive ever put my hands around.

|

11/10/2009 4:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/10/2009 4:13 PM

Kenealy wrote:

ridebmxnc wrote:

price wise. eastern usually puts out some pretty good stuff but for a lower cost than most. at $165, i think i'd might just stick with profiles.

and alexnjbmx, i don't think their stuff is shit. i'm not on that band wagon. i was expecting it to be lower in prices since they're cranks are know to be decent with low prices. i'll admit, they not my favorite company and i have cracked their sprocket, but what company doesn't have a bad part or 2?

|