|

6/4/2018 11:11 AM

Yeah buy it then ride it

|

Hmmm

6/4/2018 11:31 AM

for under $50 its decent

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/4/2018 11:43 AM

Trying to figure out in my head if it took more effort to take a screenshot, save it, open a new browser tab, make a thread, upload the photo and post it, or would it have been easier to just type the name of the bike into Google and go from there.

Still working on it. Will report back.

|

BMX over 30: Eat clean, Stretch, and Pray.

6/4/2018 11:57 PM

TheDarkEnergist wrote:

Trying to figure out in my head if it took more effort to take a screenshot, save it, open a new browser tab, make a thread, upload the photo and post it, or would it have been easier to just type the name of the bike into Google and go from there.

Still working on it. Will report back.

Lol

|

6/5/2018 1:54 AM

Seems alright, pretty short toptube and low bars though

|

6/5/2018 3:10 AM

It'll do a job. Honestly people will go on about full chromo and that etc, but like if it's your first bike and it's a decent brand (which DK is), it's not from Wallmart/Toys'r'us, then it will be more than fine.

Unless you're a heavy rider or are actually planning on busting out massive jumps/tricks, you won't have any issues, and when you do progress you can then just upgrade bits.

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.