it's a decent bike

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/10/2013 1:50 PM

Not a bad bike, i've noticed stolens dropouts are really thin and cheap on there stock frames so if you plan to run pegs id look else where.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/10/2013 2:02 PM

I bought the 2011 back when it came out and rode it for about a year and a half and the person i sold it to still rides it. So if that says anything.. I havent looked at the newer ones specs though so i dont know if they have changed anything about it.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

11/10/2013 2:21 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

I bought the 2011 back when it came out and rode it for about a year and a half and the person i sold it to still rides it. So if that says anything.. I havent looked at the newer ones specs though so i dont know if they have changed anything about it.

Was the rear hub good? And how did it sound?

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

11/10/2013 2:37 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

bikesandbeaches_yo wrote:

??? How did it sound??? Motherfuckka' best be jokin'

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/10/2013 4:04 PM

The 2012 Stolen Sinner was my first bike, yes the dropouts were thin but they held up to all my grinds, 70% of my riding were grinds, finally got a new frame a month ago, but the frame hasn't cracked or anything, really beat up but held up great.

The frame, forks, and bars were great too, what i didn't like about the bike was the geometry, the tires (sluggish and weigh a lot, don't grip), and the hubs.

I didn't break any part of the complete other than blowing up the rear hub. I'm sure in this years model they at least fixed SOME of the problems...

Get it!

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

11/10/2013 9:58 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

bikesandbeaches_yo wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

??? How did it sound??? Motherfuckka' best be jokin'

Ye xD just messing around, I dont really give a shit how it sounds as long as the quality is good.

|

11/10/2013 9:58 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

The 2012 Stolen Sinner was my first bike, yes the dropouts were thin but they held up to all my grinds, 70% of my riding were grinds, finally got a new frame a month ago, but the frame hasn't cracked or anything, really beat up but held up great.

The frame, forks, and bars were great too, what i didn't like about the bike was the geometry, the tires (sluggish and weigh a lot, don't grip), and the hubs.

I didn't break any part of the complete other than blowing up the rear hub. I'm sure in this years model they at least fixed SOME of the problems...

Get it!

Alright thanks man, I think I will get it.

|