it's a decent bike

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

11/10/2013 1:50 PM

Not a bad bike, i've noticed stolens dropouts are really thin and cheap on there stock frames so if you plan to run pegs id look else where.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/10/2013 2:02 PM

I bought the 2011 back when it came out and rode it for about a year and a half and the person i sold it to still rides it. So if that says anything.. I havent looked at the newer ones specs though so i dont know if they have changed anything about it.

|

| Temper Tantrum | Instagram | Tumblr | Xbox - Slow Miatas |

11/10/2013 2:21 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

I bought the 2011 back when it came out and rode it for about a year and a half and the person i sold it to still rides it. So ...more

Was the rear hub good? And how did it sound?

|

"The best activities for your health are humping and pumping" - Vladimir Putin

BMX Gallery 4130, Transition Bmx, Dan's Comp

11/10/2013 2:37 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

I bought the 2011 back when it came out and rode it for about a year and a half and the person i sold it to still rides it. So ...more

bikesandbeaches_yo wrote:

??? How did it sound??? Motherfuckka' best be jokin'

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

11/10/2013 4:04 PM

The 2012 Stolen Sinner was my first bike, yes the dropouts were thin but they held up to all my grinds, 70% of my riding were grinds, finally got a new frame a month ago, but the frame hasn't cracked or anything, really beat up but held up great.

The frame, forks, and bars were great too, what i didn't like about the bike was the geometry, the tires (sluggish and weigh a lot, don't grip), and the hubs.

I didn't break any part of the complete other than blowing up the rear hub. I'm sure in this years model they at least fixed SOME of the problems...

Get it!

|

Email: mccheesekid@gmail.com
Instagram: @McCheeseKid

Bought from: hrin, Me?, ecuadevil, regalracing, Dolphin

11/10/2013 9:58 PM

ii Krxfted wrote:

bikesandbeaches_yo wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

??? How did it sound??? Motherfuckka' best be jokin'

Ye xD just messing around, I dont really give a shit how it sounds as long as the quality is good.

|

11/10/2013 9:58 PM

McCheeseKid wrote:

The 2012 Stolen Sinner was my first bike, yes the dropouts were thin but they held up to all my grinds, 70% of my riding were ...more

Alright thanks man, I think I will get it.

|