2013 fit mac 1 complete bike, any good?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/3/2013 6:07 AM

im thinking to buy this bike, anyone here riding this bike?

|

6/3/2013 6:28 AM

anything that says complete sucks

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/3/2013 6:44 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

anything that says complete sucks

Not for someone who is starting off

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

6/3/2013 6:55 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

anything that says complete sucks

FXAudioRage wrote:

Not for someone who is starting off

i disagree with that, whats gonna happen your bikes gonna fuck up within the first two weeks of riding it you just started or if you have been riding for 11 years


if you want to be able to get better at riding or even get into riding you need a top of a line bike

|

Albes Is Rad!!!
Bike Check
YouTube
Instagram
Blood Life
Signature Trick : Foot Plant Whip
future FBM wrote: Finally once we can share a momen
andyferly wrote: OneEyeIlluminatiGuy has spoken.
These bars are officially stupid.

6/3/2013 7:32 AM

Yup you want to get the best bike you can. Usually low end completes really aren't that good. I'd save more and get a better bike.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/3/2013 8:11 AM

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

anything that says complete sucks

FXAudioRage wrote:

Not for someone who is starting off

OneEyeIlluminatiGuy wrote:

i disagree with that, whats gonna happen your bikes gonna fuck up within the first two weeks of riding it you just started or if you have been riding for 11 years


if you want to be able to get better at riding or even get into riding you need a top of a line bike

High-end completes can be pretty top-of-the-line. Its always better to not cheap-out while purchasing a new bike, but stating that ALL completes are horrible is a rather misinformed claim.

|

The winners guide to tricks: Tuck-it, huck-it, or fuck-it!

My music:http://fxaudiorage.bandcamp.com/

6/3/2013 9:05 AM

fit wifi. get that

|

Bruh

6/3/2013 9:17 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

fit wifi. get that

this. or the wtp envy is quite nice too

|

I'm on the vital legit list!