2014 Cinema x United Limited edition complete

Related:
Create New Tag

1/31/2014 5:25 AM

Incase you haven't heard United and Cinema teamed up to create a very limited edition 2014 Complete i posted a link with details below. the distributor says the pre-orders for this bike are exceeding the amount available so if you want to get one I would find a way to order it fast. to reserve yours. They ship in March.

More information on the bike here

We have 5 Available for pre-order on Secret BMX I dont know who else is carrying them, but when the 5 we have reserved are sold we cant get anymore.

(Reposted in bmx section because jackasses got the original thread moved to non bmx)

|

1/31/2014 6:19 AM

No one cares.......

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

1/31/2014 6:20 AM

I ought to take advantage of the free advertising here...
Spammaster bmx...

|

HardBMX_Tim wrote: I welded a peg to my pedal so I could do pedal grinds. I would rather wear a teletubbies speedo than a shirt with the word "Bitches" on it, or even worse, "Swag".

1/31/2014 6:31 AM

I hope your posts keep getting deleted here like they do over at the BMX Museum.........your a scumbag tranny.......we dont need your kind here. Yes.....I said Transvestite. Show your true colors...........

|

1/31/2014 6:39 AM

rolland bluntz wrote:

I hope your posts keep getting deleted here like they do over at the BMX Museum.........your a scumbag tranny.......we dont ...more

Fuck off bigot.

|

1/31/2014 7:26 AM

rolland bluntz wrote:

I hope your posts keep getting deleted here like they do over at the BMX Museum.........your a scumbag tranny.......we dont ...more

People here know im transgender i made them aware the first day here, also im not sure your insult is valid if im proud of who and what i am, my posts at the museum got deleted due to a misunderstanding between Gary the site owner and his Admin/Mod team its being taken care of. thanks!

|

1/31/2014 8:10 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

No one cares.......

^^^^^^^^^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

1/31/2014 8:28 AM

You have come on to this site with absolutely nothing insightful to say or even to ask any questions. All you have done is try to sell people stuff, and arguably broken the rules. I don't see any other shops doing that. The only two others shop owners I can think of that get on here regularly is Flip from Albes and transition_chris. The former has said lots of useful things and only advertises his shop when someone is looking for a particular part. The latter has given lots of good advice and as far as I'm aware hasn't tried to advertise his shop on here at all. I don't see why your shop is more important than those of others, and why people should buy parts from your shop rather than anywhere else. I am not saying people shouldn't buy from you. My main point is that you are getting as far as I can tell a bad rep from doing this, where as if you started out local like every other BMX shop I think your business is more likely to thrive.

|

1/31/2014 8:45 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You have come on to this site with absolutely nothing insightful to say or even to ask any questions. All you have done is try ...more

So what. Move on.

|

1/31/2014 8:51 AM

Can we just not, people arent pissed off at my post they are pissed off that everything i post turns into drama, send it privately post to my private wall but keep it off my posts and off the forums jesus christ

|

1/31/2014 9:03 AM

SecretBMX wrote:

Can we just not, people arent pissed off at my post they are pissed off that everything i post turns into drama, send it ...more

Or maybe you could keep all this off the forums and keep it on your website and facebook page?

|

1/31/2014 9:04 AM

Fondue wrote:

So what. Move on.

That wasn't directed at you.

|

1/31/2014 9:13 AM

So this isn't advertisement?

|

RIP 71 N
RIP Randy Taylor

Shadow/Subrosa

Tumblr | Instagram | Digits - (407) 655-6998 | Email - kyzem.leahcim@yahoo.com | Xbox - eleswun

1/31/2014 9:42 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

You have come on to this site with absolutely nothing insightful to say or even to ask any questions. All you have done is try ...more

Fondue wrote:

So what. Move on.

BMX_Forever wrote:

So what. Here in America we can talk to whom ever we want.

|

1/31/2014 9:53 AM

Fondue wrote:

So what. Move on.

BMX_Forever wrote:

Fondue wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Press_Freedom_Index#Rankings_and_scores_by_country

|

1/31/2014 9:57 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Fondue wrote:

That's about the press, newspapers and such. You've heard of those, yes? Were you attempting a point?

|

1/31/2014 10:08 AM

Can we just drop it for the 5th time, like shit i posted this thread because of this exact bull shit, You don't like me and my business, you dont like my topics? STOP BUMPING THEM! your not hurting me with the insults your doing me a favor keeping the thread current thanks for the support!

|

1/31/2014 10:50 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/31/2014 10:53 AM

Just a heads up that empire and many other great bike shops will order this bike for you.

This is not an advertisement just more of an informative post as to where you can purchase bike items.

See what i did here?

|

1/31/2014 11:12 AM

my question is why is this limited edition.... it has hi-ten bars and their low end wheel set lol.

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

1/31/2014 1:12 PM

Icant180 wrote:

my question is why is this limited edition.... it has hi-ten bars and their low end wheel set lol.

colors..

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/31/2014 1:16 PM

Yes.Let's not derail her fourth SPAM thread with common sense.

Especialy after yesterday when it was pointed out quiet clearly to STOP doing this.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

1/31/2014 1:19 PM

It's limited because they are making limited numbers... there's nothing particularly special about the bike to begin with.

With codes you can get a Martinez Pro for pretty much the same price right now. Lighter, better kit, and available now.

Just no fancy red to black colorway.

|

1/31/2014 1:19 PM

Blogs, learn to spell. quite not quiet

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

1/31/2014 1:23 PM

I dont have to spell good.I get by on my looks.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

1/31/2014 1:29 PM

how the fuck are they getting away with advertising their site THIS MUCH?

are they paying?

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

1/31/2014 1:43 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

how the fuck are they getting away with advertising their site THIS MUCH?

are they paying?

Photo

I'm waiting to hear back.
|

1/31/2014 1:49 PM

Until you hear back,you stop spamming.

|

Old,stupid,and funny.

1/31/2014 1:50 PM

I think ill just continue to buy from Albes, Dans and Empire............

|

1/31/2014 1:56 PM

then you should wait until you get an answer

|

1/31/2014 2:00 PM

She sent the e-mail 3 minutes before he took that screenshot... look at the times... and she sent that e-mail just minutes before she posted.

It's funny, after complaining about the mods/admins at BMX Museum.. and then complaining about the mods/admins on Vital... that instead of thinking the world is out to get you.. that you'd think twice about the approach you're taking... but nope... you just carry on like yesterday (and the day before, and the day before) never happened.

|