Edited Date/Time: 12/31/2013 12:59 PM

haaha eastern skull grips all the way jk i like my ODI supersofts

|

12/31/2013 12:52 PM

Tom Dugan grips.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

12/31/2013 12:57 PM

federal contact are the best grips I've ever run durable and smooth as ass cheeks on your hands.

|

12/31/2013 1:03 PM

Made this thread as a joke but in all seriousness, I just picked up a pair of cult AK grips that are pretty damn sweet.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

12/31/2013 1:47 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Tom Dugan grips.

Tom Dugan grips are seriously the best. Anything else is for posers and homosexuals. Except Chase Hawk grips. They stopped making them and it makes me sad because they are like my winter grips bc they are soft and good with gloves.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/31/2013 2:12 PM

merritt crosscheck
one half is angled ribbed, the other is like the eclat moon grips
they have no break in and are super soft, and my hands sweat a lot, so many grips are not usable

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/31/2013 2:13 PM

I think the only grips I'm going to run from now on is either Fit Tech or Fit Benny grips. They are both awesome!

|

12/31/2013 2:50 PM

I love my Cult AK's

|

12/31/2013 4:55 PM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Tom Dugan grips.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Tom Dugan grips are seriously the best. Anything else is for posers and homosexuals. Except Chase Hawk grips. They stopped ...more

They stopped making Hawks??
fuck now mine have to last me forever sad
i just thought dans just was taking their sweet time restocking them, i didn't know they were discontinued.

|

Insta: @devicacy

12/31/2013 5:14 PM

realityisajoke wrote:

They stopped making Hawks??
fuck now mine have to last me forever sad
i just thought dans just was taking their sweet time ...more

Theres few on ebay and amazon.

I enjoy the dugans (current grips atm), demo missles, edwins. I wanna try out the aitkens

|

12/31/2013 5:34 PM

The Cult Vans I got were way too sticky, and Odyssey Keyboards wear too fast, and ODI Longnecks take a long time to break in. I might just go with the Odyssey Dugans next. Been running Longnecks for like almost 2 years now..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

12/31/2013 6:16 PM

Longnecks are too small but they last forever and I hate paying 20$ for grips every 2 weeks.

Eclat Moon grips were my favourite , but they wore out really quick. I ran mine down to the bars !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/31/2013 6:18 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Longnecks are too small but they last forever and I hate paying 20$ for grips every 2 weeks.

Eclat Moon grips were my ...more

if you liked the moon grips, try merritt crosschecks

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

12/31/2013 6:25 PM

Odyssey adam banton grips are lasting me a while

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/31/2013 6:30 PM

tom dugans

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

12/31/2013 6:42 PM

Odyssey grips for me have been pretty crappy. Hawks wore too big and never wore in , plus I always got throttle grip.
The Aaron Ross ones wear in about 2 weeks , and everyone else aren't my thing.

|

My Cult 2 Short

12/31/2013 7:14 PM

I'd tell you the best grip but i'd need to invite some audience and you have to pay me.

#timedrifter

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

1/1/2014 7:34 AM

Duo Bohan.

|

1/1/2014 8:01 AM

|

1/1/2014 9:23 AM

I just got Fit Techs. Second comfiest grip ive ever owned, only to my Cardinal Soles (which shredded apart in weeks.. *sad face*). Ive been through Demolition Wise (ripped in half in weeks. Super slippery), Odi Longneck (self explanatory), Odi Super Soft (great), Flatware Thumbtacks (pretty rough, didnt last very long), Duo (the real blocky ones? Felt really weird), Shadow 13s (super comfy, fell apart in weeks), Eastern Fuquay Fliers (super slippery but I LOVED how thick they were), Subrosa Villicus (lasted forever but felt like shit), Odyssey Ross (comfy, slippery, ripped in days).

Ive stuck mostly to ODIs but enjoy trying out new grips. These Fit Techs have the greatest combination of grip and comfortability. However, I find that most grips I like shred apart fairly soon. So we'll have to see how long these last. If theyre nearly as durable as ODIs, then ill be hooked on these forever. Photo

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/1/2014 9:57 AM

I had Odyssey Bantons, they lasted a while, but wore thin under the palm of my hand. Usually wear grips out the other way, so I thought it was odd. Right now I have Redline Hex grips, but only because I haven't pulled my Solid Death grips off my perfect 10's yet. The death grips are quite comfy! [LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/1/2014 6:11 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

merritt crosscheck
they have no break in and are super soft, ...more

I wanna get those so badly. Hockey's the shit and charlie Crumlish is fucking mental and the grips look awesome. I'm gonna grab a pair for my next pair of bars

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

1/1/2014 6:31 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I had Odyssey Bantons, they lasted a while, but wore thin under the palm of my hand. Usually wear grips out the other way, so ...more

those look sick!!

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/1/2014 6:59 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

merritt crosscheck
they have no break in and are super soft, ...more

bmxfromma wrote:

I wanna get those so badly. Hockey's the shit and charlie Crumlish is fucking mental and the grips look awesome. I'm gonna ...more

I FUCKING LOVE HOCKEY
i am canadian
i also like his techy stuff

|

1/1/2014 8:34 PM

I really want to try ; Fiend grips , Devon Smillie grips , Charlie Crumlish grips , or AK grips. And maybe Dehart's too ! Really long and the pattern seems sick. ODI and Edwins are too small ! I hate small grips , you need length. I should probaly get more Moon grips , damn I miss those.

|

My Cult 2 Short

1/1/2014 9:04 PM

don't get fiends they feel nice but wear out too fast get cults they have actually done something right they last long atleast for me 3 months and they look like brand new and they don't fuck up your hands

|

don't overthink it just do it !

1/1/2014 9:44 PM

DUGANS

|

Bike Check [url=http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/cole-rides,108028/setup,86510]

Insta --------------- cole_rides

1/1/2014 9:58 PM

since we have this stupid thread *sigh* what are some long THIN grips. Right now i have ODI longnecks supersoft and If I could get them to stretch out better they would be perfect!

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/1/2014 9:59 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

since we have this stupid thread *sigh* what are some long THIN grips. Right now i have ODI longnecks supersoft and If I could ...more

Sunday Reeves are long, comfy like ODI Longnecks, but also thin

|