21 & 21.25 tt frames?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/5/2010 10:36 AM

so is it just me, or are quite a few frames now are coming in longer top tube lengths? My bike has a 20.4 tt, with mad max bar (bike is wtp reason 09). yesterday is tried a friend's envy that was in the 21.25 and that thing is so nice! light, tight back end, room to move around, can i blame some of my slow learning curve on a crap bike ? tongue i'm just trying to figure out why everyone else's bikes always feel better than mine. maybe its the wheels? would a 21.25 frame be too big for someone who is only 5.5 1/2 ft? cause my bike just seems too short so then i compensate with the mad maxx bars.

|

5/5/2010 11:19 AM

i know people that are 6 foot tall and ride 20 inch tt's
im 6ft tall and my 21 inch frame seems a little too long.
but the secret to riding good, is stop worrying about your bike, and ride it until its fucked up.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/5/2010 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2010 11:56 AM

brplante wrote:

i know people that are 6 foot tall and ride 20 inch tt's
im 6ft tall and my 21 inch frame seems a little too long.
but the secret to riding good, is stop worrying about your bike, and ride it until its fucked up.

You have just spoke truth.

mad kids on this forum bitching about parts.

"will this break, or will this break."

I just say DUDE YOU CAN'T 180 DOUBT THAT SHIT IS BREAKING ON YOU.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

5/5/2010 12:00 PM

brplante wrote:

i know people that are 6 foot tall and ride 20 inch tt's
im 6ft tall and my 21 inch frame seems a little too long.
but the secret to riding good, is stop worrying about your bike, and ride it until its fucked up.

funtington wrote:

You have just spoke truth.

mad kids on this forum bitching about parts.

"will this break, or will this break."

I just say DUDE YOU CAN'T 180 DOUBT THAT SHIT IS BREAKING ON YOU.

haha i broke more parts when i sucked immortal ass than i do now that i suck a little bit less smile

i just dont understand why people cant think for themselves... i mean it seems like this trend shit is going to a whole new level. no-one will buy a part for their bike unless 300 people on a forum approve first.

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/5/2010 12:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/5/2010 12:34 PM

brplante wrote:

haha i broke more parts when i sucked immortal ass than i do now that i suck a little bit less smile

i just dont understand why people cant think for themselves... i mean it seems like this trend shit is going to a whole new level. no-one will buy a part for their bike unless 300 people on a forum approve first.

hey hey, ouch! no need to get pissed at me. just asking some questions. not likely i'll buy anything soon. i do agree, kiddies buying tons of junk just to have a hot bike, its stupid. i got my own money, i have a job, i'm not mooching off of my parents. but wheels do make a big difference, right? like the weight on the wheels is what u usually feel?

(ooops!! meant to include other quotes) tongue

|

5/5/2010 1:06 PM

funtington wrote:

You have just spoke truth.

mad kids on this forum bitching about parts.

"will this break, or will this break."

I just say DUDE YOU CAN'T 180 DOUBT THAT SHIT IS BREAKING ON YOU.

brplante wrote:

haha i broke more parts when i sucked immortal ass than i do now that i suck a little bit less smile

i just dont understand why people cant think for themselves... i mean it seems like this trend shit is going to a whole new level. no-one will buy a part for their bike unless 300 people on a forum approve first.

feedtheflame wrote:

hey hey, ouch! no need to get pissed at me. just asking some questions. not likely i'll buy anything soon. i do agree, kiddies buying tons of junk just to have a hot bike, its stupid. i got my own money, i have a job, i'm not mooching off of my parents. but wheels do make a big difference, right? like the weight on the wheels is what u usually feel?

(ooops!! meant to include other quotes) tongue

nahh i wasnt gettin pissed at you.
but wheels you feel more because of rotating weight.
but yeah kids these days....

|

email- brplante@hotmail.com
refs: irideafly ... thor_davis

5/5/2010 1:55 PM

im 6 ft and i started riding a 20 inch, then i tried a 21, and i loved it and now thats what i have, but i kinda wanna try a 21.25

|

Burn Lexington
Scarlett O'Hara

BIKE CHECK!
SECOND BIKE CHECK!
REFs....
blake el gingero, bsticks, bmx24, irideafly(x2), bigbarsbeard, hcpmicheal(x2), carjakester, 3514eclat, iridebikes07, throwafit, lee_rager, bwenger, aw1234512, kwescottbmx, ecuadevil, ScramHype, dakiddjai93, Spikes5(x3), ultrablade, BEASTASSDICK(x2)