24/7 soreness?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2013 11:33 PM

Shit. I always have stupid ass basketball practice everyday, and im too tired to ride the rest of the day... How in god's name can i get less tired and sore to ride! I now know what it feels like to be old, crusty, and never have time or energy to ride

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/27/2013 11:40 PM

Cut back on the wanking.

|

6/27/2013 11:44 PM

bloghogs wrote:

Cut back on the wanking.

Quit that shit and started lifting instead lol. Paid off. But thats not whats making me sore...

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

6/27/2013 11:45 PM

Well normally i dont drink energy drinks. But when im tired and dying to ride, i drink one! haha and honestly dude, i was where you are, but i QUIT stupid basketball bullshit and did what i love. Take my word for it, BMX is better.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/27/2013 11:46 PM

Vaseline in your butt-hole?

I think an ice bag over the sore area would work.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

6/28/2013 1:11 AM

you should try something like this muscle supp
http://www.musclepharm.com/products/recon

|

6/28/2013 1:16 AM

Drink plenty of water. Quit basketball?

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/28/2013 1:20 AM

I feel the same I'm constantly sore & tired but its from riding so I don't mind, I've just accepted that that's how it's going to be from now on. Good night sleep & eating well, and warming up & cooling down with stretching or yoga helps me out.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/28/2013 9:54 AM

one try kid wrote:

Vaseline in your butt-hole?

I think an ice bag over the sore area would work.

Best comment i've seen on vital in a while. +1

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

6/28/2013 11:05 AM

Eat some sort of protein after everything physical that you do (after basketball and riding)

|

6/28/2013 11:16 AM

Quit the B-Ball kid.

Fuck organised sports.

|

6/28/2013 9:52 PM

Vagasil. Easy fix. I play hockey ride and work. I do all 3 in a day alot. On top of that I'm insomnic....so I'm tired 80% of life. Quit crying

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/29/2013 7:55 AM

bloghogs wrote:

Cut back on the wanking.

SickDude wrote:

Quit that shit and started lifting instead lol. Paid off. But thats not whats making me sore...

Just switch hands.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

6/30/2013 9:54 PM

KaneF15 wrote:

Quit the B-Ball kid.

Fuck organised sports.

i hate organized sports with a passion, obviously op if your playing basketball everyday then going out to ride you wont have as much energy to ride. if i were you i would quit basketball

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.