24" Custom Front Wheel

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2020 10:55 AM

Hey everyone...
Sometime this week I'll be receiving a 2020 Sunday C-Model 24". Unfortunately won't come with wheels. I was able to locate a rear wheel (24" Black RHD Stolen Rampage cassette) pretty easily at my price range ($94). Yet I'm not sure why, but finding a front wheel (or a complete set) has been a major treasure hunt. With those i can afford being sold out & the others being way out of my price range. Therefore I'm leaning towards having a custom wheel built. Below are my top 2 choices I'm leaning towards. Both are at my same price range (under $120 includes the wheel building & shipping).

No. 1 - SourceBMX
Alienation Runaway 24" Blk Double Wall Rim
Mission Radar Front Hub
Source Spokes/Nipples

No. 2 - Albe's
Odyssey Hazard Lite 24" Blk Double Wall Rim
Mission Invade Front Hub
Primo Spokes/Nipples

Which custom wheel should I choose?

View Results

|

8/3/2020 11:12 AM

We have some cheap hubs and 24” Sun Rims that we can build up here at PowersBMX.com

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

8/3/2020 12:19 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

We have some cheap hubs and 24” Sun Rims that we can build up here at PowersBMX.com

I took a quick look & if you could do the following at the same price or lower (Under $120 includes the wheel building & shipping). I'll go with you guys...just lmk.

Mission Radar Front Hub
36 Spokes/Nipples

|

8/3/2020 12:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2020 12:23 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

I took a quick look & if you could do the following at the same price or lower (Under $120 includes the wheel building & shipping). I'll go with you guys...just lmk.

Mission Radar Front Hub
36 Spokes/Nipples

I’m not sure off the top of my head what all that comes out to exactly, but we do offer Free Shipping with promo code POWERMOVE if that helps get closer to your price point👊🏻

Wheel build is free too when you buy all the parts

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

8/3/2020 3:19 PM

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

Hey everyone...
Sometime this week I'll be receiving a 2020 Sunday C-Model 24". Unfortunately won't come with wheels. I was able to locate a rear wheel (24" Black RHD Stolen Rampage cassette) pretty easily at my price range ($94). Yet I'm not sure why, but finding a front wheel (or a complete set) has been a major treasure hunt. With those i can afford being sold out & the others being way out of my price range. Therefore I'm leaning towards having a custom wheel built. Below are my top 2 choices I'm leaning towards. Both are at my same price range (under $120 includes the wheel building & shipping).

No. 1 - SourceBMX
Mission Radar Front Hub
Source Spokes/Nipples

No. 2 - Albe's
Odyssey Hazard Lite 24" Blk Double Wall Rim
Mission Invade Front Hub
Primo Spokes/Nipples

No sure where you live or if you're interested but I'm waiting for my mags. I have a 24" front I'll just ship you if it's worth it bro. When my mags show up that is, I need to keep till then so I can cruise.

|

8/3/2020 7:42 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I’m not sure off the top of my head what all that comes out to exactly, but we do offer Free Shipping with promo code POWERMOVE if that helps get closer to your price point👊🏻

I'll be back at work tomorrow and that will give me a chance to further explore the wheel building option (i hate doing it via my android) via my desktop. Thanks

|

8/3/2020 7:42 PM

weldframeCappo wrote:

No sure where you live or if you're interested but I'm waiting for my mags. I have a 24" front I'll just ship you if it's worth it bro. When my mags show up that is, I need to keep till then so I can cruise.

DM sent...thanks

|

8/3/2020 8:00 PM

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

Mission Radar Front Hub
36 Spokes/Nipples

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

I'll be back at work tomorrow and that will give me a chance to further explore the wheel building option (i hate doing it via my android) via my desktop. Thanks

I just checked and it looks like it would be $125 + free shipping with code POWERMOVE

|

8/24/2020 8:44 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I just checked and it looks like it would be $125 + free shipping with code POWERMOVE

Just received my custom built 24" wheel this weekend. Thanks for all the help and great service! 

Photo

|

8/24/2020 8:46 AM

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

FrmDaLeftCoast wrote:

Just received my custom built 24" wheel this weekend. Thanks for all the help and great service! 

Photo

Heck yes dude I’m glad that you’re stoked!!

|