24 inch bike frame?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2013 5:58 PM

hey, i love to ride my haro 124, but my foot hits the wheel when i turn unless i put my toes on the pedal, so im looking for a new frame anyway, since the sunday wave c has such a high bottom bracket height, will my foot touch in the 21.25 inch toptube length
thanks in advance

|

4/26/2013 6:42 PM

I have 2 Wave C's and they are both 22"TT. My size 12 is close with the ball of my foot on the pedal.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

4/26/2013 10:01 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

I have 2 Wave C's and they are both 22"TT. My size 12 is close with the ball of my foot on the pedal.

Ok, I'm in 11s and I usually ride on the ball of my foot, so would it hit or not for the 21.25?
How well does ur 22 feel, as in for spins, control, technical stunts, big air, and so on

|

4/26/2013 10:03 PM

Get a NS Capital and rigid forks

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/27/2013 6:32 AM

Hatebreeder wrote:

BmxForTheHellofit wrote:

Ok, I'm in 11s and I usually ride on the ball of my foot, so would it hit or not for the 21.25?
How well does ur 22 feel, as in for spins, control, technical stunts, big air, and so on

It feels great. Im not the best rider in the world.....but im 6'2 and I couldnt imagine riding a 21.25. I think your size 11 may clip the front tire on cross ups and stuff if your riding on the ball of your foot too. I had a NS Capital too....you can see it in my Avatar. I actually like the Wave C better.

|

Legit

Oscar5788,Scramhype,SuperstarDK,Howlerfbm,AlexDanielP,KilledGlamour,notorious NIG,KYMIKE

4/27/2013 1:49 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

BmxForTheHellofit wrote:

Hatebreeder wrote:

It feels great. Im not the best rider in the world.....but im 6'2 and I couldnt imagine riding a 21.25. I think your size 11 may clip the front tire on cross ups and stuff if your riding on the ball of your foot too. I had a NS Capital too....you can see it in my Avatar. I actually like the Wave C better.

I've ridden the ns capitol, its good, but the frame itself is out of my price range, but then i would have to get more than just the frame, i just don't have the money
I like the bmx feel better anyway
Can u name some of the tricks u do so i know how the frame is?
Thanks in advance

|

4/27/2013 9:25 PM

Hatebreeder wrote:

BmxForTheHellofit wrote:

Hatebreeder wrote:

also, whats the back wheels on ur wave c's

|

4/27/2013 10:58 PM

to be honest. its not the frame thats 24" its the wheel.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/28/2013 1:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/28/2013 1:17 AM

feeble_to_face wrote:

to be honest. its not the frame thats 24" its the wheel.

what? that makes no sense at all, it is upped in size to allow for the 24" tire, simple as that
and obviously the wheel is 24" too

|