|

7/5/2013 8:35 PM

Nah, get more info, looks kinda stock.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

7/5/2013 8:44 PM

|

7/5/2013 8:49 PM

Ask him for a parts list. If it's stock nah.

|

7/5/2013 9:02 PM

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/3899712189.html
This looks pretty clean what do you think four?

|

7/5/2013 9:04 PM

trapking77 wrote:

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/bik/3899712189.html
This looks pretty clean what do you think four?

Yup! That one looks good. The back wheel isn't the best but for the price the parts are pretty good.

|

7/5/2013 9:05 PM

Dumb question but wtf you typing in..i cant find any good bikes mongoose just keeps poppin up..lol

|

Don't tell me how to live my life!

I failed the life test...

7/5/2013 9:09 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Dumb question but wtf you typing in..i cant find any good bikes mongoose just keeps poppin up..lol

Change "all for sale/wanted" to "bicycles by owner" and search for brands like odyssey,fit,custom,fly,s&m,profile etc. that's how I found all my bikes.

|

7/5/2013 9:10 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Four wrote:

Change "all for sale/wanted" to "bicycles by owner" and search for brands like odyssey,fit,custom,fly,s&m,profile etc. that's how I found all my bikes.

Thanx dude..lol all im lookin for is forks tho cuz I think mine are screwed

|

7/5/2013 9:15 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

No problem man. Haha good luck finding some check the for sale section here too.

|

7/5/2013 9:24 PM

Four wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

Four wrote:

No problem man. Haha good luck finding some check the for sale section here too.

Yea I cant find anything...kinda makin me mad but oh well its cool ill just take my bike up to the shop and see if they can find out whats wrong with it but thanx again man

|

7/5/2013 9:32 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Yea I cant find anything...kinda makin me mad but oh well its cool ill just take my bike up to the shop and see if they can find out whats wrong with it but thanx again man

Haha yeah I'm looking for cranks and can't find much. No problem, good luck man.

|

7/5/2013 9:46 PM

Four wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

Four wrote:

Haha yeah I'm looking for cranks and can't find much. No problem, good luck man.

Have you tried ebay? I know its bad somtimes but it has good stuff at times

|

7/5/2013 10:05 PM

Shadow2 wrote:

Four wrote:

trapking77 wrote:

Tryin..if your talkin to me cant find like anything tryin to find some cheap forks cant find anything under like 60$

|

7/5/2013 10:28 PM

Four wrote:

trapking77 wrote:

Shadow2 wrote:

Tryin..if your talkin to me cant find like anything tryin to find some cheap forks cant find anything under like 60$

Have you been to any local bike shops and checked?

|

7/6/2013 7:36 AM

|