2500

Related:
Create New Tag

3/25/2010 3:31 PM

wow taken me over two years fuck
haha
i think its cuz i ride to much to even go on here

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2010 3:32 PM

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/25/2010 3:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/25/2010 3:33 PM

Zachy D wrote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

...who cares

|

3/25/2010 3:33 PM

Zachy D wrote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

yo dick didnt say i was there yet
jackass im now there thanks to replying to your dumb shit post

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2010 3:35 PM

Zachy D wrote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

JCWpp88 wrote:

yo dick didnt say i was there yet
jackass im now there thanks to replying to your dumb shit post

You didn't say you weren't there either.

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/25/2010 3:35 PM

Zachy D wrote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

...who cares

I don't think anyone cares I just thought it was kind of funny

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

3/25/2010 3:36 PM

Zachy D wrote:

You didn't say you weren't there either.

it was inferred so shut up
you knew exactly wat was going on your just acting dumb

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2010 3:36 PM

Zachy D wrote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

JCWpp88 wrote:

yo dick didnt say i was there yet
jackass im now there thanks to replying to your dumb shit post

why does it matter how many post u have all it means is that u arent ridin ur bike

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R

3/25/2010 3:38 PM

Zachy D wrote:

FAIL!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE AT 2498!!!!!! YOU FAIL AT READING!!!!

JCWpp88 wrote:

yo dick didnt say i was there yet
jackass im now there thanks to replying to your dumb shit post

JECBMX wrote:

why does it matter how many post u have all it means is that u arent ridin ur bike

i have had work all week and by the time i get outta school i would only be able to ride for like a quick min so its not even worth it
so i just post it up on the computer till work then sleep then repeat the day before

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

3/25/2010 3:40 PM

JCWpp88 wrote:

yo dick didnt say i was there yet
jackass im now there thanks to replying to your dumb shit post

JECBMX wrote:

why does it matter how many post u have all it means is that u arent ridin ur bike

JCWpp88 wrote:

i have had work all week and by the time i get outta school i would only be able to ride for like a quick min so its not even worth it
so i just post it up on the computer till work then sleep then repeat the day before

wasnt talkin bout u just talkin bout all these people on here that have like 5000 posts in like 6 months

|

Refs. Harry 95/ BLRBMX/ WTP 4 ever/C@RT3R