Related:
Create New Tag

1/30/2017 11:31 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/7/2017 8:34 PM

My bad dumb question sorry guys

|

1/30/2017 11:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2017 11:54 AM

obviously if the 27t doesnt fit then a 28t isnt gonna either because it is 1 tooth bigger than the 27... add a link to your chain or pull your wheel forward more to give ya more slack.... no one is really gonna know what will fit with what, because we are not there in person and have no visual aspect of anything......i think our schools need to start teaching"common sense" classes, or maybe Hitler had the right idea about wiping out the "undesirable genetics"

|

1/30/2017 11:54 AM

JRsmoothee wrote:

obviously if the 27t doesnt fit then a 28t isnt gonna either because it is 1 tooth bigger than the 27... add a link to your chain or pull your wheel forward more to give ya more slack.... no one is really gonna know what will fit with what, because we are not there in person and have no visual aspect of anything......i think our schools need to start teaching"common sense" classes, or maybe Hitler had the right idea about wiping out the "undesirable genetics"

+1 for the common sense classes!

Just add a few links to your chain and the 27 will work fine.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

1/30/2017 12:53 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2017 12:55 PM

This is a Chain tool. This is a PARK brand chain tool--they're more expensive, but worth it.
Photo

http://www.bicyclinglife.com/HowTo/ChangeAChain.htm

Adding a link to a chain involves pushing the pin through the chain BUT NOT ALL THE WAY OUT. You have to leave it hanging, so you can push it back in.
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]
[LINK TO IMAGE]

On a normal chain, a "link" is actually two segments--the "male" and the "female." On a half-link chain, the male & female functions are condensed onto a single half link.

The Shadow Conspiracy Chain half link install
"

Photo
|

1/30/2017 1:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2017 1:50 PM

Is this a serious question? Why don't you stop and just think about that question for a minute. It's like people are being so lazy they don't even use their brains anymore. We are obviously being systematically dumbed down.
Or troll.

|

1/30/2017 2:16 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Is this a serious question? Why don't you stop and just think about that question for a minute. It's like people are being so lazy they don't even use their brains anymore. We are obviously being systematically dumbed down.
Or troll.

Society.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

1/30/2017 3:43 PM

What id expect from someone with a Sunday complete buying Stranger parts. All kidding aside use your brain, of course it wont fit.

|

1/30/2017 5:13 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

What id expect from someone with a Sunday complete buying Stranger parts. All kidding aside use your brain, of course it wont fit.

Nah man I just couldn't afford nicer cranks for my bike.

|

1/30/2017 5:17 PM

Super-Pawl wrote:

bfisherc wrote:

Nah man I just couldn't afford nicer cranks for my bike.

Ever heard of saving up? 'Tis a wonderful thing.

|

1/30/2017 5:20 PM

Awww you changed it, and no one quoted it. Now we all look like dicks. Thanks a lot.

|

1/30/2017 5:25 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Awww you changed it, and no one quoted it. Now we all look like dicks. Thanks a lot.

Lmao yea, he's a lil bitch.

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/30/2017 5:26 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

Or troll.

readybmxer wrote:

Society.

Honestly it is entirely because we all possess devices in our pockets that can easily locate the sum of all human knowledge.

Sadly we look at cats, boobs, and stupid crap.

The fact of the matter is that we no longer need to memorize facts or learn, we just need to learn how to look it up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/30/2017 6:47 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

Get your skinny cracker ass outta her fuckin fag

|

1/30/2017 7:39 PM

New posters are always the worst lmao. Starting off strong

|

1/30/2017 7:40 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

bfisherc wrote:

Nice, you sure got him

|

1/30/2017 8:53 PM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

bfisherc wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Nice, you sure got him

I sure did...

And I was right, he is a lil bitch. He probably rides this frame:Photo

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

1/30/2017 9:57 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/30/2017 10:46 PM

Lol yeah...

|

1/31/2017 6:51 AM

DanTheBikerMan wrote:

bfisherc wrote:

Super-Pawl wrote:

Nice, you sure got him

Comeback of the century right there!

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."