3 Bikes fly out of truck bed.

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2012 1:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2012 5:19 PM

so it's a csb and kinda of confusing to me but sick as hell of course.
so yesterday driving with my 2 buddies we flipped and rolled twice in his truck, once out it took me a second to realise SHIT WE HAD BIKES. Yeah we landed on the tires after flipping twice and the bikes were all niceley laid out in the street about 15 yards back and not a scratch on any of them just the hole on my grip grew larger. so pretty sick that the bikes some how just plopped out or someshit idk whatd you guy think happened?

before you look at the picture take into consideration he didn't build this truck up he just bought it off someone in HB. he planned on getting it caged and whatever else you need to have a sturdy pre runner me my self i dont know much about pre runners because i dont care for them. yeah it should have had a rollcage but whoever started to make this thing a off road machine didnt care enough or gave up on finishing it up. or just had it for show but i doubt it.

one bikes in this pic my buddie sitting on it.

|

8/7/2012 1:17 PM

so your buddy rolled his truck and your first thought is "oh fuck, my bike"? Lol, glad to see you guys didn't die, judging by the way the truck looks your buddy is lucky to be alive.

when i was 19 i rolled my dad's brand new Laredo SRT8, the thing wasn't even a week old.

|

8/7/2012 1:23 PM

thats a stright up miracle you or the bikes wernt ruined

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

8/7/2012 2:00 PM

carjakester wrote:

It's a miracle they didn't die. What's the back story? Not to hate, but coming from someone that builds prerunners, I can tell just by looking at it that wasn't built the way it should've been for the way you guys were probably driving, causing what happened and you guys to almost lose your lives. On the up side however, at least you had a ride home. Hahahaha

|

8/7/2012 2:30 PM

carjakester wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

It's a miracle they didn't die. What's the back story? Not to hate, but coming from someone that builds prerunners, I can tell just by looking at it that wasn't built the way it should've been for the way you guys were probably driving, causing what happened and you guys to almost lose your lives. On the up side however, at least you had a ride home. Hahahaha

Def. shoulda had a rollbar. Why build something like that without a one?, I mean obviously the driver wasn't a poser, he was usin it for what it was for, but # 1 rule: don't matter how good a driver you are, drive at the limit or close to and this WILL happen sonner or later

|

8/7/2012 2:33 PM

how the hell did you guys do that.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

8/7/2012 2:38 PM

Dude, you can always buy another bike..... I would probably never ride with tht guy again but shit happen's.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/7/2012 6:20 PM

carjakester wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

supremelylazzy wrote:

Def. shoulda had a rollbar. Why build something like that without a one?, I mean obviously the driver wasn't a poser, he was usin it for what it was for, but # 1 rule: don't matter how good a driver you are, drive at the limit or close to and this WILL happen sonner or later

Well theres a dirt patch off to the side he went into and came out and swirved and just had enough momentum to flip us and roll 2 times and somehow land in the medium. i wasnt paying to much attention when it happend but i think he tried to like drift in the dirt or just idk go in it. and he didn't build this he bought it for like $2k but i know hes into pre runners and wanted to change a lot to it.

but yeah everyone had to go to a trauma center because of the rolling twice even though everyone wasnt hurt even internally.
and the bikes weren't to our attention until i thought of it and was like shit we had out bikes in the back and there they were just spread out amongst the road.

|

8/7/2012 6:21 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Dude, you can always buy another bike..... I would probably never ride with tht guy again but shit happen's.

yeah if you have money which i dont so i was fucking thrilled they were all okay (the bikes) and of course my buddies.

|

8/7/2012 6:23 PM

Your bikes are fine but you have a totaled truck. It seems like that's the bigger deal haha.

|

Refs: element4all, kroller

8/7/2012 6:24 PM

SIRE wrote:

Your bikes are fine but you have a totaled truck. It seems like that's the bigger deal haha.

yeah if youre the driver for sure it is.
i was just sitting in the middle front.

|

8/8/2012 1:00 AM

Poor ford,glad everyone is ok

|

8/8/2012 1:03 AM

carjakester wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

supremelylazzy wrote:

why build something like that without one? same reason most import drivers add a wing and a body kit, it's all for show (hard parkers)

|

8/8/2012 9:16 AM

Glad your ok and your bikes are too.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

8/8/2012 11:40 AM

-Havok- wrote:

supremelylazzy wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

why build something like that without one? same reason most import drivers add a wing and a body kit, it's all for show (hard parkers)

Yeah, then these stupid teen kids end up in a situation like this, or dead. Everyone thinks they can drive like their favorite off road racer, but doesn't take into consideration that their Ranger with an entry level kit and no cage is nowhere near equivalent to a fully built race truck or prerunner with a professional driver behind the wheel. I'm curious as to how your buddy's truck was set up, but not expecting you to know details since you don't own it. Lol. And as for the poser thing, this has nothing to do with that, because think about what he said; "Well theres a dirt patch off to the side he went into and came out and swirved and just had enough momentum to flip us and roll 2 times and somehow land in the medium". Aka, they did this in the median between lanes of traffic. That is not what this truck was made for and was a downright stupid call on the driver's part that also put 2 of his buddie's lives in danger. That being said, had one of the pasesengers died, or the truck would've rolled out into traffic and hurt some other driver, pedestrian, etc., the driver would've been held accountable for it and spent a good portion of his life in prison after. Those laws are a bitch, but are made to prevent stupid kids from pulling shit like this. Next time, keep the "real driving" in the truck on the dirt (where it's alot more fun anyways! Lol), and build the damn thing right so you don't put everyone's lives in danger, aka make sure everything is set up correctly and it has a full cage. Safety isn't something to cheap out on, trust me.

|

8/8/2012 4:34 PM

do any of you have....fly frames?

all jokes aside, you're sooooo lucky. One time my mom flipped our honda odyssey while it was packed with 7 kids, 4 of which weren't hers. no one was hurt luckily

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/8/2012 5:16 PM

supremelylazzy wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

Yeah, then these stupid teen kids end up in a situation like this, or dead. Everyone thinks they can drive like their favorite off road racer, but doesn't take into consideration that their Ranger with an entry level kit and no cage is nowhere near equivalent to a fully built race truck or prerunner with a professional driver behind the wheel. I'm curious as to how your buddy's truck was set up, but not expecting you to know details since you don't own it. Lol. And as for the poser thing, this has nothing to do with that, because think about what he said; "Well theres a dirt patch off to the side he went into and came out and swirved and just had enough momentum to flip us and roll 2 times and somehow land in the medium". Aka, they did this in the median between lanes of traffic. That is not what this truck was made for and was a downright stupid call on the driver's part that also put 2 of his buddie's lives in danger. That being said, had one of the pasesengers died, or the truck would've rolled out into traffic and hurt some other driver, pedestrian, etc., the driver would've been held accountable for it and spent a good portion of his life in prison after. Those laws are a bitch, but are made to prevent stupid kids from pulling shit like this. Next time, keep the "real driving" in the truck on the dirt (where it's alot more fun anyways! Lol), and build the damn thing right so you don't put everyone's lives in danger, aka make sure everything is set up correctly and it has a full cage. Safety isn't something to cheap out on, trust me.

it was a f150 1994 and no i dont much about the setup and the dirt patch was actually to the side off of the right lane, the medium is grass where we ended up some how there was much to it other than a dip came out of no where because a storm drain happen to be there. hes currently re building it and hes always planned on caging it etc. to make it durable but we live in california where passing smog is a pain in the ass so a lot of money has gone to that. im not made of money nor is he but right now this is his project and he plan on caging the whole thing and making it built to be durable. so basically who ever built this didnt finish it or care enough to do more than add some flared fenders and a push bar and lights haha.

|

8/8/2012 5:33 PM

buying another F150 shell will be cheaper and easier than rebuilding that thing, it's totaled and if he doesn't have much money he's gonna put himself in a hole he won't be able to dig himself out of.

|

8/8/2012 5:56 PM

sbc785 wrote:

buying another F150 shell will be cheaper and easier than rebuilding that thing, it's totaled and if he doesn't have much money he's gonna put himself in a hole he won't be able to dig himself out of.

sorry i don't know much about it other than hes getting a new cab and the bed will be like how pre runners are.
the frame and engine are fine.

|

8/8/2012 6:03 PM

typical bro prerunner kid at school " he doesn't even have long travel"

|

8/8/2012 6:11 PM

he's just doing it for the looks i'm assuming, the suspension he'd need for that truck cost more than the truck itself.

|

8/8/2012 6:14 PM

sbc785 wrote:

he's just doing it for the looks i'm assuming, the suspension he'd need for that truck cost more than the truck itself.

oh haha, shit we all know that. we all know hes gonna put more money into than its worth.

|

8/8/2012 6:16 PM

RiverSideRider wrote:

typical bro prerunner kid at school " he doesn't even have long travel"

haha ive heard people say shit like that and argue about it. idgaf i just want to ride bikes but pre runners do look cool but id probaly never make one because i wouldnt care to use it to its potential.

|

8/8/2012 6:21 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/8/2012 6:22 PM

i rode in Utah with some guys who had prerunners, the cost of those things is unreal and if you're not using them for their intended use it's just stupid to own one...and i'm assuming it's just another bro truck, just like the guys in lifted 2wd Chevy's

|

8/8/2012 6:36 PM

sbc785 wrote:

i rode in Utah with some guys who had prerunners, the cost of those things is unreal and if you're not using them for their intended use it's just stupid to own one...and i'm assuming it's just another bro truck, just like the guys in lifted 2wd Chevy's

yeah well he wanted to make it sturdy before he took it to the desert so its not just for looks for him. and his isnt a bro truck its not really even lifted. me im fine with a prius and a bike rack(;

|

8/8/2012 8:09 PM

he added fiberglass fenders and skid plate with trail lights, it was a bro truck because if he wanted to build it sturdy first he would have started with a roll cage and suspension...

now me, i drive a manly Honda Fit, 40mpg all day long.

|

8/8/2012 10:10 PM

sbc785 wrote:

he added fiberglass fenders and skid plate with trail lights, it was a bro truck because if he wanted to build it sturdy first he would have started with a roll cage and suspension...

now me, i drive a manly Honda Fit, 40mpg all day long.

haha yeah i guess, but he's starting with the rollcage since he gets to do it now. and he knows itll be a lot of money. its whatever.
40mpg sounds damn sexy to me

|

8/8/2012 10:58 PM

damn right it is, plus when i get all my JDM and Mugen parts it'll actually look good too.

|

8/9/2012 12:34 AM

sbc785 wrote:

Just some decent mid level kit for the front end only would cost more than the truck itself! Lol. And the only way he's gonna get out of this cheap is by keeping on craigslist to find a good cab and parts or if he gets hooked up in dezert rangers. Well, tell him to do it right this time and make better choices when he has other people's lives in his hands. And yeah I know Cali's stupid smog regulations all too well. Just another thing I'm not looking forward to when I move back. Good thing my truck passes smog out here no prob and did out there before I brought it out, AND gets 30mpg. I'm also gonna hate going back to those high gas prices that're about to skyrocket again since that refinery blew up a couple days ago. Haha. They're saying Cali's gas prices are gonna go up at least 40 cents a gallon and it could take up to 3 months to open the refinery again so prices will start dropping again.

|

8/9/2012 11:59 AM

sbc785 wrote:

-Havok- wrote:

Just some decent mid level kit for the front end only would cost more than the truck itself! Lol. And the only way he's gonna get out of this cheap is by keeping on craigslist to find a good cab and parts or if he gets hooked up in dezert rangers. Well, tell him to do it right this time and make better choices when he has other people's lives in his hands. And yeah I know Cali's stupid smog regulations all too well. Just another thing I'm not looking forward to when I move back. Good thing my truck passes smog out here no prob and did out there before I brought it out, AND gets 30mpg. I'm also gonna hate going back to those high gas prices that're about to skyrocket again since that refinery blew up a couple days ago. Haha. They're saying Cali's gas prices are gonna go up at least 40 cents a gallon and it could take up to 3 months to open the refinery again so prices will start dropping again.

yeah no he's not gonna get out of this cheap its nbd to him he knows itll be a sexy penny not just a pretty penny for it.
and yeah i noticed gas going up after going down. its what ever in my opinion.

|