3 months without riding!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2011 1:21 PM

This might kill me.... I lacerated my kidney 2 weeks ago and now i cant ride for 3 months! FML! the only thing good that has come out of this is the fact that i ordered a few things for my bike to make it better just out of sheer boredom!

|

6/13/2011 1:22 PM

damn dude that sucks, heal up soon!

|

6/13/2011 1:23 PM

Thanks. Hopefully i will heal up faster and doc says i can ride a few weeks sooner! that would be great b/c im sick and tired of not being able to do anything and its only been 2 weeks.

|

6/13/2011 1:24 PM

good recovery man. whaddya order?? and to make thingsbetter this trail monster locally known fuck up a no footer and landed onhis seat with his gooch and tore his uerethra. no bikes for a year minimum, thats if every little tiny itty bitty thing goes exactly the best possible way it can. now he pees in a bag on his leg

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2011 1:27 PM

future FBM wrote:

good recovery man. whaddya order?? and to make thingsbetter this trail monster locally known fuck up a no footer and landed onhis seat with his gooch and tore his uerethra. no bikes for a year minimum, thats if every little tiny itty bitty thing goes exactly the best possible way it can. now he pees in a bag on his leg

Damn thats insane! Hopefully all goes well for him. As far as what i Ordered.... Odyssey Evo 2 brakes, odyssey linear slick cable, Some new Odi Longecks, and some Empire bmx stickers just for shits and giggles. hahaha not a lot but i was in need of new brakes.

|

6/13/2011 1:29 PM

future FBM wrote:

JMell179 wrote:

Damn thats insane! Hopefully all goes well for him. As far as what i Ordered.... Odyssey Evo 2 brakes, odyssey linear slick cable, Some new Odi Longecks, and some Empire bmx stickers just for shits and giggles. hahaha not a lot but i was in need of new brakes.

Installing and dialling in brakes is always a way of passing time!

Hope you are okay now, and hope you have a good recovery

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/13/2011 1:31 PM

future FBM wrote:

JMell179 wrote:

camjf wrote:

Dude all of my bikes are gonna be DIALED! I have 2 Mountain bikes too and my bmx bike and they are gonna ride soooooo gooood by the time i can ride again! haha

|

6/13/2011 1:33 PM

JMell179 wrote:

camjf wrote:

JMell179 wrote:

Dude all of my bikes are gonna be DIALED! I have 2 Mountain bikes too and my bmx bike and they are gonna ride soooooo gooood by the time i can ride again! haha

Haha, gonna sound like a basketball!

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/13/2011 1:35 PM

Well you can watch the bmx races on verses(ch.115)right now.

|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/13/2011 4:57 PM

get a job to get some money and buy parts?

|

6/13/2011 5:02 PM

D Thompson wrote:

get a job to get some money and buy parts?

haha i have one at a bike shop. havent worked in 2 weeks and not supposed to for another 2....

|

6/13/2011 7:02 PM

oh shit dude heal up fast and come down to anthills again, we met there when i was riding my dj bike a few months ago

|

6/13/2011 7:23 PM

Was that when i hit Big set for the first time?

|

6/13/2011 7:24 PM

Nevermind different guy. haha i looked at ur pix. I met you the next time i went over spring break i think.

|

6/13/2011 8:30 PM

JMell179 wrote:

Nevermind different guy. haha i looked at ur pix. I met you the next time i went over spring break i think.

haha yea your that dude with the eastern! you gave me tips on my first time on the pro. I think it was over spring break

|

6/13/2011 8:40 PM

JMell179 wrote:

C@RT3R wrote:

haha yea your that dude with the eastern! you gave me tips on my first time on the pro. I think it was over spring break

Ha im not on the eastern anymore. I gotta premium frame. But ya man that was an awesome day.

|

6/13/2011 8:58 PM

ahaha, that same thing happened to my kidney, but it was my kidney and spleen, took me 7 monthssad

|

✞ ♕ ⓄⒻⓌⒼⓀⓉⒶ ♕ ✞
email: nctesio@gmail.com
EPIC bikecheck!
FOLLOW ME @nathanxflex
Imagine there's no heaven, It's easy if you try. No hell below us, Above us only sky - John Lennon
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit
&party and bullshit

6/13/2011 9:02 PM

Dank I can't even imagine what that felt like. My kidney was probably one of the worst pains I have ever had in my life.

|