3 peggers?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/2/2014 11:15 PM

so i want to learn toothpicks, but when i nose manual i lean left so that would make it a tooth over. so i put a get on my front right to learn and make it less sketchy, soooo should i learn how to do it on left the side i grind on or try for right? the right would be less sketchy and do any of you have this problem or ride 3 pegs?

|

7/2/2014 11:24 PM

Learn both ways. That way you can tooth any rail

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

7/2/2014 11:28 PM

but i dont wanna do a tooth over and fuck up and get caught on the whole bike and tear everything up :/

|

7/2/2014 11:48 PM

I put 2 in the front for swag and street cred but I dont even grind haha.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/2/2014 11:51 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I put 2 in the front for swag and street cred but I dont even grind haha.

thats what im at right now 2 in the front and on on back left haha gawsh guys i got swag fuq yus

|

7/3/2014 7:13 AM

I used to have 2 in the back so that I could do rocket bars and stuff. I upgraded to 4 and it's much better.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/3/2014 7:16 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I used to have 2 in the back so that I could do rocket bars and stuff. I upgraded to 4 and it's much better.

sounds sweet i just wish all 3 pegs matched i have 2 shadow little ones up front and a odyseey mpeg in the back ha

|

7/3/2014 7:22 AM

Stocksy wrote:

huntsforbunz wrote:

sounds sweet i just wish all 3 pegs matched i have 2 shadow little ones up front and a odyseey mpeg in the back ha

Lol I have two Cult Butters on my non drive side and on my drive side, I have a Stolen Thermalite in the back and a Primo Binary up front.

|

YouTube

7/3/2014 7:25 AM

why would you ride a plastic in the back i feel id break it, yet again heard the thermalite is strong i might pick them up for the fronts to slide better

|

7/3/2014 7:29 AM

huntsforbunz wrote:

why would you ride a plastic in the back i feel id break it, yet again heard the thermalite is strong i might pick them up for ...more

When I first bought the peg, I had almost no intentions to learn oppo grinds but then I got interested so I'll use what I have. Eventually I will get 2 more Butters for my drive side. Thermalites are pretty nice but a friend of mine broke his trying a 180 to feeble so you'll have to be careful.

|

YouTube

7/3/2014 7:36 AM

huntsforbunz wrote:

why would you ride a plastic in the back i feel id break it, yet again heard the thermalite is strong i might pick them up for ...more

Stocksy wrote:

When I first bought the peg, I had almost no intentions to learn oppo grinds but then I got interested so I'll use what I ...more

honestly id hope so those are insane and you land hard as hell but by far craziest bmx tick to grind it 360 to smith id break my face and axle lol

|

7/11/2014 9:38 AM

3 pegs are how I ride. I'm not good enough for oppo grinds, but i'm good enough to do crooks and drop to oppo smith, shit like that

|

I love sketchy shit
this is my ride
Team Hazard for life.

7/11/2014 9:40 AM

huntsforbunz wrote:

honestly id hope so those are insane and you land hard as hell but by far craziest bmx tick to grind it 360 to smith id break ...more

360 to smiths are fun as shit. you won't break your face cuz you can tap if need be

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

7/11/2014 10:33 AM

ZERO pegs meow, but I change my setup a fair amount. Right now it is gyro, no pegs and a coaster. Probs gonna yank the brakes for a bit, stay pegless too.

Might toss some peggers on there at some point too. We shall see.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/11/2014 10:39 AM

Stocksy wrote:

When I first bought the peg, I had almost no intentions to learn oppo grinds but then I got interested so I'll use what I ...more

huntsforbunz wrote:

honestly id hope so those are insane and you land hard as hell but by far craziest bmx tick to grind it 360 to smith id break ...more

tomdon wrote:

360 to smiths are fun as shit. you won't break your face cuz you can tap if need be

I learned 360 smiths yesterday in literally 5 tries somehow. but yeah they're fun as fuck and look sweet

|

7/11/2014 10:39 AM

Just run 4 pegs

|

7/11/2014 2:23 PM

Dylanyuen271 wrote:

Just run 4 pegs

Not always a possibility. some people prefer longer cranks and shorter chainstay and others cant adjust their footing for the fourth peg.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!