36 hole wheels

Related:
Create New Tag

10/16/2008 10:00 AM

i have a 48 hole and it seems indestructible and i wanted to no if i get a 36 hole wheel with a primo hulla hoop will it fold in like a week

|

balls

10/16/2008 10:17 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:30 PM

Dude the hulla hoop is like an alex super-j totally industrictable so i'd have to say yea it would be just fine.
it's probley not going to be a hole lot lighter cause the hula hoop is a heavy rim and it's the rotating weight that makes it feel heavier in the air/even know ya droped like 12 spokes it won't be noticable.I have a friend that runs a odyssey 7-ka 36 spoke and runs 24 spokes and it holds up just fine but the 7-ka is in my opinion one of the best rims out there.If ya want to make an even bigger differance run a good folding tire, i have the KHE dirt on front and the street on back and compared to my old tire's(Fly Rubens)i dropped like a pound and a half in rotating weight mabey a little more(their expensive)but worth it.Also Fit has a good foldable thats cheaper and the 195(for the back)is the same weight as the KHE street(13oz.)I think the 2.25 is a little heavier on the Fit's not sure but it's like 16 or 17 oz. and the KHE dirt is 13oz.Just something to think about man take it lightLOL!!!

|